Sunday, 10 July 2016

An Introduction To Studio 10 Makeup*

Hello everyone!

I was recently sent a few bits from the brand Studio 10 to try out. I decided to write a blog post dedicated to the products that I have been trying out, as I have been loving them! Cary on reading to see my thoughts on their Skin Perfecter Concealer Palette, Long Lasting Velvet Liquid Lipstick and Longwear Double Ended Liner.



Skin Perfecter Concealer Palette:
I was so excited to try out this little concealer palette as I have recently seen it mentioned on a few other beauty blogs. I must say, I am very impressed with this palette so far. I have used it a handful of times since I received it and it has definitely become a staple in my makeup bag. I love the green concealer for correcting redness and the more peachy toned shade for covering darkness under the eyes. All of the shades are really creamy and they blend out really well on the skin. This palette is also travel friendly as the packaging is very compact and sturdy. I definitely recommend that you pick up this palette if you are looking for good quality cream concealer products, that really do cover everything you want covering!



Long Lasting Velvet Touch Liquid Lipstick in Tea Rose:
I have been obsessed with liquid lipsticks recently so I was very excited to try this one out. The shade is a very pretty rose shade. These liquid lipsticks do not dry fully matte, but I really like the finish that they give. They aren't at all drying on the lips like some liquid lipsticks can be. The staying power is generally good; lasting around 4 or 5 hours before needing a top up. I love that these just glide straight onto the lips really easily and don't set into dry patches like most liquid lipsticks tend to do. 


Longwear Eye Liner in 02 Mocha:
When I first opened the package from Studio 10 I thought that this product was actually an eyebrow pencil. But it's not, it is a double ended eyeliner pencil. This is in the shade 02 Mocha; one end is a dark brown shade and the other is a peachy shade. I am not really a fan of dark brown eyeliner so I don't think I will get much use from that end of the pencil, but I love the peach shade. I have been applying the light peach shade in my lower waterline which makes the eyes look really awake. The eyeliner pencil is very creamy. I did find that the eyeliner basically disappeared from my eyes after about 30 mins of being on my eyes, but that is all a result of hayfever! My eyes water like crazy in the Summer time so I will be testing this eyeliner pencil out again once my eyes have calmed down a bit:)


I hope that you enjoyed today's post. Have you tried any Studio 10 makeup? What did you think?

Shop this post: Studio 10 Skin Perfecter Concealer Palette (£32.00) // Studio 10 Long Lasting Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Tea Rose (£22.00) // Studio 10 Longwear Liner in 02 Mocha (£22.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 

*The items featured in this post were sent for review but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik