Sunday, 3 July 2016

Choosing The Right Mascara Wand

Hello everyone!

Mascara is one of my favourite makeup products. There are so many different wand types, and I am going to be talking about those today. I don't really prefer a specific mascara wand, I have many different varieties in my collection. Today I am going to be talking through the different mascara wand types and I am going to share with you some of my favourites.

Oversized Wand: 
Oversized mascara wands give maximum volume to the lashes.

Products to consider: Benefit Bad Gal (£17.50) // Rimmel ScandalEyes (£6.99) // Soap & Glory Thick and Fast (£10.00) // W7 Thick Em' Up (£4.95) // Bourjois Volume Glamour (£7.99)

Cone Wand:
Cone shaped wands give the outer section of the lashes lots of volume, but not so much on the inner lashes. 

Products to consider: L'Oreal Miss Manga (£8.99) // Rimmel Wonder'Full (£7.99) // Rimmel Volume Colourist (£7.99) // CODE VLM (£19.95) // Seventeen Falsifeye HD (£6.99)

Curved Wand:
Curved mascara wands give the lashes a fanned out effect whilst curling the lashes. 

Products to consider: GOSH Boombastic XXL Swirl Volume (£8.49) // Maybelline Lash Sensational (£7.99)

Balled tip:
Balled tip wands are one of my favourites as they allow to coat both the inner and outer lashes with mascara. This means that you are able to add a lot of detailing with a balled tip wand, and that is why it is one of my favourite wands to use. 

Products to consider: Benefit They're Real (£19.50)

Micro wand:
Micro wands are really good for both natural looking lashes and for the lower lashes. 

Products to consider: No7 Stay Perfect Long Lasting Volume (£12.95)

I hope that this blog post was informative and useful for you! Let me know in the comments what other blog posts you would like to see:)

Until next time,
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik