Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Currently Loving #2*

Hello everyone!

I prefer doing 'currently loving' posts a lot more than monthly favourites as some months I don't really have a lot of new products to talk about. I am going to make 'currently loving' posts every two or three months, and then I will have a decent amount of products to talk about. I have done a little bit of shopping in the past two months or so, and that means I have a lot of favourites to talk about today:)

NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray:
I have been trying out a few different setting sprays. Over the past few weeks I have been trying the NYX Matte Finish setting spray. I actually prefer this setting spray over the L'Oreal Infallible spray that I have mentioned in a few different blog posts. I love that with this setting spray you don't actually need to use a pressed powder because the spray gives a matte finish to the skin. Definitely a multi purpose product that is a staple in any makeup bag! The mist sprays very finely and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, which can be a problem with other setting sprays. I would definitely recommend you give this a go if you are looking for a setting spray that really pro longs makeup wear and mattifies the skin at the same time:)

NYX Eyelash Curlers:
A few months ago I lost my eyelash curlers and I never went and picked any new ones up for some reason. When I was browsing the new NYX counter in my local Boots store I picked up some NYX lash curlers. Pretty basic, but I still wanted to include them in this post anyway! 

Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette:
I actually did a full blog post reviewing this palette but I wanted to include it in this post because I am absolutely in love with the palette! I have really been experimenting with different eye looks recently, and I have been stepping out of my comfort zone by using more colourful shades. This palette has every single eye shadow in that you will ever need, and I will definitely be getting a lot of eye looks from it! I have also done a makeup tutorial using this palette which you can read here:)

Caspar Lee by Caspar Lee and Emily Riordan Lee:
I absolutely love the concept of the self titled biography that Caspar Lee and his mom (Emily!) released at the end of May. I read the book in about two days because I just couldn't put it down, and I am now re reading it for the second time! I would definitely recommend you give this book a read, it's very entertaining and all round amazing. I also love that it was written by Caspar's mom and then Caspar has added things in too.


GOSH Lip Oil in Rose 
I have recently been loving the GOSH Rose Lip Oil. I was sent this by Superdrug a little while ago and I really wasn't expecting much as I don't usually like glossy lips. But, I was very pleasantly surprised! I love this lip oil because it isn't too oily on the lips, it's really moisturising and it just slightly tints the lips a rosy pink shade. This is very comparable to the Clarins lip oil, and also very similar to the new Barry M lip oils.


Me Before You Book & Film
I recently went to see Me Before You at the cinema. I absolutely loved the film and I have started reading the book now. It is definitely worth reading, watching or both! Let me know in the comments if you have read the book or watched the film, and what you thought of it. 


Collectables Smoked Effect Mason Jar
I really wanted a mason jar style glass to put drinks in and when I saw Collectables had them on sale I bought one! The one I got has a smoked effect to the glass, which I love, and it is very sturdy. I like the shabby chic effect that it has and it was a bargain at just £1.99!



Urban Fruit Dried Pineapple
I have also been loving two different snacks. The first is dried pineapple from Urban Fruit. I have tried a lot of the different Urban Fruit snacks but the pineapple is definitely my favourite. All of their fruits never have anything extra added to them, it is all just the fruit. 

BEAR YoYo's
The other snack that I have been loving is the BEAR YoYo's. This is another random snack but I wanted to mention them because I have been loving them. There are 6 different flavours of these YoYo's and my favourite flavour is the mango. You get two YoYo's in each packet and they count as one of your five a day.

That was everything that I have been loving recently. Tell me in the comments what you have been loving lately:)

Shop this post: NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray (£7.00) // NYX Eyelash Curlers (£5.00) // Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette (£43.00) // Caspar Lee Book (£8.00) // GOSH Lip Oil in Rose (£7.49) // Me Before You Book (£3.85) // Collectables Smoked Effect Mason Jar (£1.99) // Urban Fruit Dried Pineapple (£1.50) // BEAR YoYo's (£0.60 each)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
Instagram|Twitter|Bloglovin

*Some products were sent to me for review but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik