Sunday, 24 July 2016

The Packaging I Just Can't Throw Away

Hello everyone!

As you can probably tell from this blog, I am a makeup junkie. Some of the makeup packaging, especially from higher end brands, is absolutely gorgeous. I have a little collection of makeup packaging which I think is aesthetically pleasing or that brings back memories when I look at it. I know that other people do this too, so it's not just me! Let me know in the comments if you save makeup packaging too:)

Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette:
This is one of my most recent makeup purchases. Both the palette itself and the box is absolutely stunning. I have wrote a few blog posts on this palette so I will leave links to those. I love the eye shadows and the packaging itself is simply stunning too!


MAC Warm Neutrals Palette:
This packaging isn't anything special; just the plain black matte packaging that is very recognisable as MAC. I kept this box because I was given this palette from my grandparents for Christmas and it was very expensive for an eyeshadow palette so I wanted to keep the box.

KIKO Intensely Lavish Lipstick in 05 Heavy Cherry:
I was given this lipstick by one of my friends for Christmas and it's absolutely stunning. I kept the box because it is one of my first KIKO lipsticks and the purple and rose gold details complement each other really well. This lipstick isn't available now as it was exclusive to the Rebel Romance collection at Christmas so that is another reason why I decided to keep the box.


MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Spray & MAC Prep and Prime Lip: 
The regular MAC packaging is matte black, but the Prep and Prime packaging is gorgeous. The packaging has blue and red glitter running through it. I have kept the box from my Fix+ spray and Lip Primer as I think that it is simply beautiful. The glitter is a lovely touch!


Benefit POREfessional & Benefit They're Real Mascara: 
The Benefit packaging is nice but it isn't the nicest packaging I've ever seen. I kept both the packaging from the POREfessional and the They're Real because they were one of my first items that I bought from Benefit. One of the other reasons why I kept the boxes is because I bought both items on the ferry to France last year. They were both from the duty free so I justified buying them as they were a little cheaper than what they usually are:)

I would also like to mention that some inspiration for this post was taken from Charlotte (blog post here). I definitely recommend you all go and check out her blog, it's a good 'un! 

That is all of the packaging I have kept over the years! What pretty packaging have you kept?

Shop this post: Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette (£43.00) // MAC Warm Neutrals Palette (£65.00) // KIKO Intensely Lavish Lipstick in 05 Heavy Cherry (£6.90) // MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Spray (£17.00) // MAC Prep and Prime Lip (£13.50) // Benefit POREfessional Primer (£24.50) // Benefit They're Real Mascara (£19.50)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik