Wednesday, 13 July 2016

The Summer Tag

Hello everyone!

I love a good tag blog post, so that is exactly what I am going to be doing today! I have probably done this tag before but I honestly can't remember as I do SO many tag posts on this blog.

1. What is your favourite thing about Summer? 
For me, as I live in the UK, it isn't really about the weather in the Summer time. I love when it is still really light outside at 10pm. I hate the dark nights in the Winter!

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
There isn't a drink that I prefer to have in the Summer rather than the Winter, but it HAS to be something cold! I really like the Juice Burst drinks, especially the orange and carrot flavour, but I do drink those all year round. I also really like the Lipton lemon iced tea. 

3. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer? 
I love going to the beach and getting a 99 with a flake:) I also love going in the sea, even if it is always freezing cold!

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer? 
I like a nice simple makeup look for the Summer as I don't like layering my face with makeup as I always end up sweating it all off. I love a peachy blusher, like MAC Peachykeen, and a lip oil. 

5. Dresses or skirts? 
I love both to be honest. I like pairing crop tops with maxi skirts or midi skirts, but I also love a good flowy Summer dress. 

6. Sandals or ballet pumps? 
Both are really easy to slip on and take off at the beach, but I do prefer sandals. I especially like pairing sandals with dresses. 

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer? 
A messy bun is definitely a must in the Summer, especially when it is really hot and humid. There is nothing worse than having your hair all over your face and neck when it is really hot. 

8. Deep smokey eyes or bold lips? 
I prefer a deep smokey eye with a nude lip. I am not really into bold lips for everyday wear, I tend to just stick to a nude lip and a more glamorous eye look. My favourite palette for creating a smokey eye is the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. 

9. Favourite perfume for Summer? 
Fruity scents are my absolute favourite in the Summer time. I don't necessarily go for perfumes though, I love a good fruity body spray. One of my favourite Summer scent is the Soap & Glory Sugarcrush range. This range is really refreshing and is available in a number of different body products. 
10. Favourite music for Summer?
I love upbeat music all year round. Some of my favourite songs at the moment are:

  • Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
  • Tears by Clean Bandit ft. Louisa Johnson
  • No Money by Galantis
  • Cake By The Ocean by DNCE
  • Perfect Strangers by Jonas Blue
  • Don't Mind by Kent Jones
  • Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes
I hope that you enjoyed this fun tag! Let me know in the comments what other blog posts you would like to see in the future:)

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik