Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Travel Makeup Bag

Hello everyone!

I am going on a little holiday soon and I thought that I would share with you all of the items that are in my travel makeup bag. I do take a lot of makeup with me, because I like plenty of options:)

I bought my makeup bag from Primark about a year or so ago. It is really cute! I don't think it is still available to buy but it is very spacious and you can fit a lot of products in too. I can even fit my palettes and brushes in here! 

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer
I always use a primer before doing my makeup I packed the L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying primer. This has a silicon texture to it and is really smooth on the skin. I do like a matte finish to my makeup, so I generally use a lot of mattifying products. 

No7 Instant Radiance Concealer
I have been loving this concealer recently as it is really illuminating for under the eyes, and I have been using it to prime my eyes too. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation
I love this foundation for the Summer time as it has SPF and is really lightweight on the skin, despite being a full coverage foundation. This foundation lasts really well on my skin, even when it is very hot and humid, and it blends out really well too. 

Rimmel Clear Complexion Pressed Powder
I normally use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder but I didn't have any of that left, so I took the Clear Complexion powder instead. This has nearly ran out, as you can see from the picture, so I definitely need to repurchase. I would say that I prefer the Stay Matte powder but I still like this one and I will use it up. 

Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit 
I love this little contour kit from Barry M! You get three different shades in this palette; highlighter, bronzer and contour shade. I wouldn't say that the highlighter shade is my favourite, but I love the bronzer and contour shade. This is perfect for travel as the packaging is really sturdy and compact. Definitely worth a try if you like cool toned powder contour shades!


Benefit High Beam
I have really been getting into cream products recently. One of my favourites is the Benefit High Beam. This is a really great highlighter but it is also amazing when mixed with foundation, as it gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. 


Benefit Rockateur Blush 
You probably all know this by now, but this is my all time favourite blusher. Just look how pretty the blush is in the packaging! It is a gorgeous peachy shade which is definitely my all time favourite blush shade. 

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
I always take an eyeshadow palette on holiday with me. This time I decided to take the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette which I love because you can create SO many different looks with this; both natural daytime looks as well as glam night time looks. 

Soap & Glory Supercat Eye Liner 

For eyeliner I have been loving the Soap & Glory Supercat eye liner. This is a felt tip liner, I always find these the easiest to apply. 

Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara 
It will be no surprise that I will be taking the Rimmel Volume Colourist mascara with me on holiday. I have mentioned this mascara so many times on my blog, I just love it! It gives the lashes lots of volume and length so there is no need for falsies. 

NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
I like to take a few different lip options so that I can change my look up a bit. The first lip product I am going to be taking is the NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim which is a liquid lipstick. I am actually not going to take my Kylie Jenner lip kits with me as they can get a little messy so it is best to store them upright. The NYX liquid lipsticks are just a little thicker in texture, but they are slightly drying on the lips. 

KIKO Smart Lipstick in 917 Mauve Pink
I am also taking a KIKO lipstick in the shade Mauve Pink. This shade is exactly as the name suggests; a mauve pink! This is not a matte lipstick, which is very unusual for me, but I love the formula of these lipsticks. This has a slight shimmer running through it and is perfect for a night time lip; not too bold but not a typical nude either. Love the smell of these lipsticks too:) 

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in Addiction
I am taking a bolder lip option too, which is from Revlon. It is a matte liquid lipstick and it's a gorgeous berry shade. This is definitely not something that I would wear on an everyday basis but I love the shade and it pairs lovely with a shimmery nude eye. 

NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
I am loving setting sprays recently and I have been trying out lots of drugstore ones. My favourite one so far is the NYX Matte Finish setting spray. If there are any other drugstore setting sprays worth a try then let me know in the comments!

That is everything in my makeup bag that I will be taking with me on holiday. Let me know in the comments what is in your travel makeup bag:)

Shop this post: L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer (£7.99) // No7 Instant Radiance Under Eye Concealer (£13.50) // Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation (£7.99) // Rimmel Clear Complexion Pressed Powder (£3.99) // Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit (£6.49) // Benefit High Beam (£19.50) // Benefit Rockateur Blush (£23.50) // Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (£38.50) // Soap & Glory Supercat Eye Liner (£6.00) // Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara (£7.99) // NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim (£6.50) // KIKO Smart Lipstick in 917 Mauve Pink (£3.90) // Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in Addiction (£8.99) // NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray (£7.00) 

Until next time, 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik