Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Would You Rather Beauty Edition

Hello everyone!

As you all know by now, I love a good beauty tag, so that is what I am doing today! Today I am doing the would you rather tag; but obviously the beauty edition:)

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
This is such a difficult question! I honestly wouldn't want to lose any of my makeup. I wouldn't really mind losing my eyeliners because I use the same eyeliner all the time, and I wouldn't mind losing my lip glosses either as I don't really like lip glosses that much. I would hate to lose my eye shadows and palettes because the majority of them are on the pricier side, but I have over 100 lipsticks so I wouldn't want to lose those either. As for mascaras, I have loads of those too so I wouldn't want to lose those. 

2. Would you rather chop of all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I wouldn't really be that bothered if I could never get my hair cut again. I really look after my hair and it is really healthy, so it wouldn't bother me too much if I couldn't cut it ever again. I really wouldn't like to chop off all my hair though!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
To be honest, I would prefer a peach cheek. If I had to choose one though I would probably pick a coral cheek. I'm not really too crazy about pink blush, but coral is quite similar to peach. 

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 
I would rather buy makeup, but it would all be high end makeup that I wouldn't usually buy for myself. I would probably end up spending a small fraction of the money on clothes too. If only I had that amount of money to spend on clothes and makeup!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would rather apply lipstick as eyeliner. I would love that as I am loving the colourful eyeliner trend at the moment. But, if I wanted to do a simple black eyeliner then I would also be able to do that as there are quite a few black lipsticks on the market now.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have a Sephora in the UK (please make it a thing!) but I would definitely only shop at Sephora if we did have one because they sell so many amazing brands. It would get pretty boring if I could only buy MAC products.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would honestly rather wear one lip colour for the rest of my life. I love experimenting with new eye looks but I always seem to go back to the same lipstick. 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter would be fine because you could just layer them up. Whereas, if you had winter clothes on in the summer then you would absolutely roast to death!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
When it comes to nails I'm not really that bothered. If I had to choose then I would choose bright nails. Some of my favourite nail polishes are from Barry M and they are all bright shades so that is why I would choose bright over dark. 

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or favourite eye product?
In reality, I wouldn't want to give up either. If I was forced to choose then I would give up my favourite eye product, which is the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette. I wouldn't want to give up my favourite lip products (Kylie lip kits!) because they were SO hard to get my hands on and it required LOTS of late nights!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? 
I wear my hair in a ponytail pretty much everyday so I would have to choose the ponytail option for this one.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails or never be able to wear lip gloss? 
To be honest, I wouldn't really be bothered if I couldn't do either. I don't really paint my nails too often and I don't like lip gloss that much either. For the purpose of this post I would probably choose never be able to wear lip gloss again, it's always nice to paint your toenails fun colours in the Summer time!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have not at all or sharpie them in everyday? 
I couldn't imagine my face, or anybody else's for that matter, without eyebrows! I would rather fill them in with a light brown sharpie and use a VERY light hand. With the right technique it wouldn't look that bad. 

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would 100% live without nail polish rather than makeup! I couldn't imagine having to live without makeup. It wouldn't really bother me too much if I couldn't paint my nails ever again.

I hope that you enjoyed this fun little tag. Leave a link in the comments if you decide to do this tag too!

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik