Sunday, 7 August 2016

Beauty Wish List #5

Hello everyone!

The last time I did a beauty wish list post is May, so it has been a little while. Over the past few months I have been gathering together some of the products that I really want to try and I am going to share them with you today.

Anastasia Gleam Glow Kit (£39.00)
The first item on my wish list is this gorgeous highlighter palette from Anastasia. The shades are absolutely stunning and I have read so many amazing reviews on the palette. I have been loving highlighter recently and I have included another one in this post too. If anyone reading this post has one of the new highlighter kits then I am very jealous of you!

Jeffree Star Skin Frost in King Tut ($29.00)
Up next is another highlighter. I have seen so many beauty gurus use this highlighter; including Jeffree himself. I have wanted to try some of the Jeffree Cosmetics products ever since they were first released. The highlighters are all stunning but King Tut is definitely the one for me. I have watched a few tutorials where people use this highlighter and the pigmentation looks absolutely incredible.

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks ($18.00 each)
The other Jeffree Star items that I want to try out come in the form of liquid lipsticks. I have been loving liquid lipsticks recently and these ones look amazing. Of course, the ones on my wish list are all nudes and pinks. I have my eye on: Celebrity Skin, Mannequin, Gemini and Rose Matter. There are so many colourful lipsticks in the collection too but I am more of a nude lip type of girl!

Kylie Cosmetics Maliboo Lip Kit ($29.00)
Kylie Jenner has recently released new Summer lip kits. I absolutely love the look of the Maliboo kit. It is described as a 'light cool toned nude' on the website and it sounds right up my street! If you are thinking of purchasing from the Kylie Cosmetics website then it works out really good value for money if you purchase multiple lip kits as the shipping costs can be very expensive, especially if they are getting shipped to the UK. Kylie has been releasing so many new products recently and they all look amazing, I NEED some more lip kits in my life!

Zoeva 129 Luxe Fan Brush (£11.00)
I have recently been looking for a fan brush that I can use to apply highlighter with. I was browsing online when I saw one from Zoeva. I have featured Zoeva brushes in a wish list post before but I STILL haven't purchased any. Everybody always raves about how high quality the brushes are, and I really want to try them out for myself. Hopefully I can get some of the Zoeva brushes soon, including this fan brush.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in Light (£7.99)
I have heard so many good reviews about this Bourjois concealer recently. I don't necessarily need a new concealer as I have a few that I am loving recently but I am really intrigued to try the new Bourjois Radiance Reveal concealer. So many people have said that this concealer smells like watermelon, and that absolutely makes me want to try it out. Let me know in the comments if you have tried this concealer.
  
Benefit Gimme Brow Gel (£18.50)
Benefit have recently launched their new brow range with all new packaging and all new products. I don't really do too much with my eyebrows but I am partial to a good brow mascara or gel. I love the look of the new Benefit Gimme Brow packaging, and I have read lots of reviews on the Gimme Brow before they released their new packaging too. I would love to try out this brow gel to see if it really is as great as people say it is.
  
Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Polish (£4.99 each)
In the Summer time I like to paint my nails with bright nail polishes. I have a few of the Barry M Quick Dry polishes which I really love, but I am really keen to try some of the new Coconut Infusion polishes. The shade range looks really great.

Zoella Sweet Inspirations Collection (£5.00 to £12.00)
Zoella released a new beauty range a few weeks ago and I am yet to try out some of her new products. I have tried the fizz bars and body mists from the previous collections and I really liked them, so I would love to try the new collection too. The packaging is very pretty and I'm sure the products are just as good.

I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of the products that are on my wish list. Also, tell me what is on your wish list:)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik