Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Drugstore Haul | Makeup Revolution, Real Techniques & More

Hello everyone!

I recently went on a little shopping trip and picked up a few things from the drugstore. All of the products have been on my wish list for a little while now, and I am excited to try them out. I will be doing individual reviews on most of these products as I haven't tried anything that I bought apart from the two brushes.

Real Techniques Bold Metals 201 Pointed Crease Brush:
I love Real Techniques brushes in general and I am working to complete my collection as I do already have the majority of their brushes. I picked up the Bold Metals 201 Pointed Crease brush to make a start at finishing off my collection. As usual, the bristles are really soft and you can tell just how high quality the brushes are. I love the Bold Metals collection as the bristles are really luxurious and feel SO much more expensive than what they actually are. 


B. Cosmetics Fan Brush:
I have been on the hunt for a good fan brush recently and I came across this one from B. Cosmetics. I already have a few of their brushes which I am a big fan of, and this one did not disappoint either. The bristles are very soft and flexible, meaning you can move the brush around with ease. I love using this brush for highlight. 


Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro Palette:
This is one of the products which I will be doing a full blog post reviewing, but I am still going to briefly talk about it in this post. I haven't tried this out yet but I have swatched the shades and they seem really pigmented and buttery. I love the look of the banana powder and the highlight!

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama:
Again, I haven't tried this mascara out but I picked it up on offer in Boots. I believe that this mascara is fairly new to the UK and I really wanted to try it. I haven't heard that many reviews on this mascara so I don't really know what to expect, but I will share what I think of it once I have tried it out. I actually thought that this was a dual ended mascara just by looking at the packaging, but it turns out that it isn't. 


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation:
This is another product that I am very excited to try because I have heard some really good reviews on it. I have never tried any Maybelline foundations before but I have very high expectations for this as so many bloggers have raved about it. I have applied a little bit to the back of my hand and the formula feels really light and smooth. Again, I will write a blog post about this foundation and let you all know what I think.

I hope that you enjoyed this little drugstore haul. I will be doing separate blog posts on a lot of these products, so check back soon to see what I think of everything I bought!


Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik