Sunday, 28 August 2016

Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro Palette | Review

Hello everyone!

I mentioned this contour palette in my most recent drugstore beauty haul but I hadn't really tried it out when I wrote the post. I have had a little bit of time to try out the palette and today I am going to be sharing my thoughts and opinions on this palette.

The packaging of this palette isn't the prettiest but it's sturdy and travel friendly. You get four shades in the palette, all of which have decent pigmentation and blend out really well on the skin as they have a very buttery texture. The shades are easy to work with so this palette would also be great for those just beginning in makeup. 

I love the highlight shade on the left of the top row; one sweep with my fan brush on the cheekbones and you are gleaming like a disco ball! I love mixing the two centre shades together on the top right row and setting my under eye concealer with them. I have been looking for a good affordable banana powder for a long time now, and I am loving this one so far! My two favourite contour shades are the two bottom right shades, as I do prefer a contour which is on the cooler side. 

Overall, I am loving this contour and highlight palette so far and I can't wait to use it more. This is a very affordable palette which is perfect for anyone; whether they're beginners in makeup or pros. I know that this will be staying in my makeup bag for a very long time. 

Let me know in the comments if you have tried this palette, and let me know what you thought of it too!


Until next time,  
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik