Sunday, 14 August 2016

The BEST Snacks EVER!*

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago in my 'currently loving' post I talked about Urban Fruit and BEAR snacks that I have been obsessed with. This is sort of a dedication post to both brands as I love their snacks so much. In today's post I wanted to talk about both brands in a little more depth and share some of my favourite snacks from each. Despite being healthy, all of their snacks are very delicious!

Urban Fruit: 
Urban Fruit products are all pure fruit that is baked with no added sugars, oils, sulphites, concentrates or anything else. You can purchase Urban Fruit products from Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Waitrose, Morrison's, W H Smith, Wholefoods, Ocado and Amazon. 


Products to consider: Perfect Pineapple // Smashing Strawberry // Cheeky Cherry // Awesome Apple & Pear 

BEAR: 
All BEAR snacks contribute to your 5 a day and are made from 100% pure fruit. You can buy BEAR products from pretty much any UK supermarket as well as Amazon and Ocado. These are technically made for younger children but I love their products anyway! 

Products to consider: Blackcurrant & Beetroot Claws // Mango & Carrot Claws // Strawberry & Butternut Claws // Mango YoYo // Raspberry YoYo // Strawberry YoYo

Let me know in the comments if you have tried any products from BEAR or Urban Fruit, and what did you think??

Until next time,
Emily xo 
Instagram|Twitter|Bloglovin

*Some of the products featured in this post were sent to me for review, but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik