Wednesday, 3 August 2016

The Top 5 Brands In My Makeup Collection

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about my five favourite makeup brands which feature regularly in my makeup collection. I am going to be talking about my favourite products from five different brands; high end and drugstore.

Rimmel:
Rimmel is probably my favourite drugstore makeup brand. I love their primers, foundations, pressed powders and mascaras in particular. I love that Rimmel is really affordable but the products are really high quality.




Products to consider from Rimmel: Lasting Finish Primer (£6.99) // Stay Matte Foundation (£5.99) // Lasting Finish Foundation (£7.99) // Wake Me Up Concealer (£5.49) // Stay Matte Powder (£3.99) // Volume Colourist Mascara (£7.99) // ScandalEyes Mascara (£6.99) // Wonder'Full Mascara (£7.99) // Colour Rush Balms (£5.99 each)

L'Oreal:
L'Oreal is one of the more pricier drugstore brands. All of their products are very luxurious and high quality. I really love their new Infallible range; particularly the contour palette and base products. 


Products to consider from L'Oreal: Infallible Contour Kit (£9.99) // Infallible Setting Spray (£7.99) // Infallible 24H Foundation (£9.99) // Infallible Mattifying Primer (£7.99) 

NYX:
The NYX counter has recently opened at my local Boots store and, of course, I picked up a few different items. I was so happy to finally get my hands on some of their products and I love everything that I have tried so far. NYX is originally an American brand but, like I said earlier, Boots stores across the country now have NYX counters. 



Products to consider from NYX: Matte Finish Setting Spray (£7.00) // Concealer Jar (£5.50) // Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks (£6.50 each) // Butter Glosses (£5.00 each) // Soft Matte Lip Creams (£5.50 each) // Hot Singles Eye Shadows (£3.50 each) // Tinted Brow Mascara (£5.50)

Benefit: 
2/5 of the brands featured in this post are high end. In general, I prefer drugstore makeup because there are some absolute gems out there. But, I do enjoy luxury high end products. It's always nice to treat yourself to some expensive makeup and Benefit is one of those brands that I love to treat myself with. I really like their products, and the packaging is really cute too!




Products to consider from Benefit: POREfessional Primer (£24.50) // They're Real Mascara (£19.50) // Bad Gal Mascara (£17.50) // Boi-ing Concealer & Eye Bright Deluxe Mini (£5.00) // Posie Tint (£24.50) // Bene Tint (£24.50) // High Beam (£19.50) // Rockateur Blush (£23.50) // Dandelion Blush (£23.50) // Hydra Smooth Lip Colour (£15.00)

MAC Cosmetics: 
MAC is one of the first high end brands I ever purchased from. I love their lipsticks, blushers and eye shadows. I have collected quite a collection of MAC products because their products are really high quality. All of the eye shadows I have ever used from MAC have been really long wearing and pigmented.


Products to consider from MAC: Eye Shadows (£13.00 each) // Warm Neutrals Palette (£65.00) // Lipsticks (£15.50 each) // Prep and Prime Lip Primer (£13.50) // Fix+ Spray (£17.00) // Powder Blushers (£18.50 each)

Those are my top 5 makeup brands that I own in my makeup collection. Let me know in the comments what brands would be in your top 5!

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik