Sunday, 4 September 2016

Beauty Wish List #6

Hello everyone!

It hasn't been too long since my last beauty wish list, but there have been loads of new beauty releases over the past two weeks which I am really excited about. This will probably be my last wish list before Christmas as well because I am going to be doing a Christmas wish list post.

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation (£29.00)
I have never actually tried any products from Makeup Forever but I have heard great things about this foundation. So many bloggers and makeup artists swear by this foundation. I like a full coverage finish when it comes to foundation, and this offers just that. I think that I will buy this at Christmas as a little treat to myself. The shade range is absolutely incredible too, with over 40 shades on offer!

Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick (£42.00)
Hourglass is another brand which I haven't tried any products from. I have also heard a lot of great things about their foundation stick. I saw Shaaanxo use this foundation stick in one of her tutorials, and it looked amazing. I'm not usually one for foundation sticks, but this is something that I would be willing to give a try. It is said to be very easy and convenient to use, and is a very buildable full coverage foundation. £42 is very expensive for a foundation, but I might treat myself to it in the future. 

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette (£38.50)
I was SO excited when I saw Urban Decay were releasing a new Naked palette. I love the Naked palettes and use them as part of my daily makeup routine, so I will definitely be adding this palette to my collection soon. The palette contains 12 brand new shades, all of which are matte. I have never came across a palette that is completely matte before, so this is very exciting!

Urban Decay First Hit Travel Kit (£15.00)
I was browsing the Urban Decay website when I spotted this little travel sized kit. You get four deluxe samples in this kit and I think that this set is perfect if you want to try out some of their products, but don't want to splurge on full sized versions. In the set you get: Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion, 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Demolition, Perversion Mascara and All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I want to try all of these products, so this is the perfect little kit for me. 

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Noble ($20.00)
Kat Von D makeup is coming to Debenhams in the UK very soon, if it hasn't already been released by the time this post goes up! I was so excited when I saw that Kat Von D would be opening makeup counters across the UK. I have mentioned before that I really want to try the contour kit, but I also have my eye on her Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Noble. This shade is a gorgeous 'petal pink nude' as described on the Sephora website. 

I hope that you enjoyed finding out what is currently on my beauty wish list. Let me know in the comments what is on your wish list!


Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik