Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Currently Loving #3

Hello everyone!

A few months ago I started a series on my blog where every 2 or 3 months I would share all of the things that I have been loving over the past few months. I can't believe that this is my third 'currently loving' post as I used to do monthly favourites once and then forget to do them for 4 or 5 months. I have rounded together more things that I have been loving recently and I am going to go through them all now.

Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights & Contour Pro Palette
I have done a full blog post on this contour kit where I talked about how much I loved it, so I obviously had to feature it in this post! I was expecting great things from this palette because I had read so many amazing reviews about it, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. You can read the full blog post I did on this palette here, so I am not going to talk too much about it in this post. I do love all of the shades in the palette as they are pigmented and really buttery which makes them very easy to blend out on the skin. 

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
This foundation is quite new to the drugstore. I had heard a lot of mixed reviews about this foundation, so I thought I would try it out for myself. The packaging is just a very simple plastic tube. The formula of the foundation is very thin and runny, so be careful not to squeeze too much from the tube. I picked up the shade 110 Porcelain which is a very good match for my skin tone. I have worn this quite a few times and I have to say that I am very impressed. I can wear this on my skin for a good 3 or 4 hours without powder, and then a further 3 or 4 hours with powder. The coverage isn't extremely full coverage, which is something I do usually go for, but I actually really like that it's not a full on heavy coverage. I tend to do two layers of this foundation and it covers everything that I want it to, but it still looks natural. If you are looking for a new foundation and you have oily skin, I would definitely give this one a try:)

Real Techniques Bold Metals 201 Pointed Crease Brush
I also mentioned in my most recent drugstore haul that I wanted to finish off my Real Techniques makeup brush collection by purchasing the remaining Bold Metals brushes that I don't already have. I recently got the 201 Pointed Crease Brush and I have been loving it for blending my transition shade into the crease and outer corner. The bristles are also really soft, just like every other Real Techniques brush.


The Girl In The Red Coat Book 
I have been reading a few different books recently, but my favourite one to read has been The Girl In The Read Coat by Kate Hamer. Once I started reading this book I honestly couldn't put it down! The story line is really easy to follow. It is really well written and I would definitely recommend that you read this book if you are looking for a new book to read. 

Primark Blanket (£5.00- bargain!)
I recently went on a little shopping trip and I ventured into the Primark home ware section. I really like the Primark home ware, and it isn't too expensive either. I was looking for a new blanket as we are getting into the colder weather now, and I spotted a really fluffy blanket with a gorgeous grey, orange and blue triangle design. I will definitely be getting a lot more use from this blanket as the months get colder. I am also going to be using it as a background for my blog photos.

AJ Morgan Sunglasses
Summer is almost over now but I wanted to include the sunglasses that I have been wearing and loving all the time. I bought these from ASOS for £12, which is such a good price, and I think that they really compliment my face shape. I can't wait to wear these again next Summer:)


River Island Drape Coat in Camel
As Summer is getting to an end, I have started buying some Autumn/Winter clothes. I made a small order on ASOS and picked up this lovely coat whilst I was on there. I have been looking for a coat like this for a long time now, and I just had to pick this up considering it was on sale. The coat had originally been £85 but I got it for £55, which is a great deal! I love the colour of this coat and I think that it will pair really well with a shirt, ripped jeans and Chelsea Boots. I will definitely be getting a lot of wear from this coat as it keeps me really warm and goes with a lot of different outfits.

ASOS Long Tassle Scarf in Supersoft Knit
The second item I purchased when I was on the ASOS website is a scarf. I know that the weather is only going to get colder from now on, so I bought a new fluffy scarf that will keep me warm throughout the Winter. I think that it will look really good with my new coat, and it definitely keeps me warm. As the name suggests, the scarf is really soft and cosy too:)

ASOS Swing Cardigan With Unicorn Elbow Patch
Whilst I was on the ASOS website I bought this really comfy cardigan. I absolutely love the unicorn elbow patches. This cardigan is really good for lounging around in as it is made from a really soft material and it falls really loosely over the body. Again, this is great for Winter as I can throw it on if it gets a bit chilly.

New Look Marble Print iPhone 6 Case
I wanted to change my phone case as I have had my current Skinnydip pug phone case on my phone ever since I got my phone. I spotted this marble print case on the ASOS website for only £5.99 so I bought it. It is really sturdy and I am loving the marble design.

I hope that you enjoyed reading this post. Let me know in the comments what you have been loving recently!


Until next time, 
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik