Wednesday, 14 September 2016

New In Beauty #1 | Zoella Christmas

Hello everyone!

I love when new beauty collections are released around Christmas time. I thought that I would start doing 'new in beauty' posts on my blog so that I can share with you new beauty collections that are being released. We are getting closer to Christmas so all of the collections being released now are Christmas themed, so I will be sharing those with you over the next few months. I am also going to continue these posts after Christmas if you enjoy them:)

The collection ranges from £6.00 to £50.00 and is ginger bread themed, with the prettiest packaging I have ever seen. There are 12 products in total as well as two different gift bag designs.

Hungry Hands (£6.00)
I love a good hand cream in the colder months as my skin tends to get very dehydrated. Hungry Hands is said to be super moisturising and smells just like gingerbread and vanilla.

Just Crackers (£11.00)
This set is very exciting and is not something that Zoella has released before. In this set you get four crackers with either a body wash, body lotion, lip balm or hand cream inside. These would be perfect to split up and give to four different people as a little stocking filler.

Spa In A Jar (£11.00)
'Spa In A Jar' consists of a shower gel, body cream and a little muslin cloth in a jar. You could even reuse the jar, I think it would look especially pretty with some fairy lights inside!

Mist & Body Lotion Set (£11.00)
In this gift set you get a full sized 'Bake My Day' body mist alongside the 'Ginger Cream' body lotion. Both products sound amazing and I'm sure they smell just as great. 

Pamper Hamper (£50.00)
This is the most expensive item in the whole Christmas range which comes with 7 different products, all presented in a beautiful white hamper. Inside the set you get a body cream, hand cream, shower gel, bath crystals (exclusive to this set!), bath fizzer and a makeup bag (also exclusive to this set!). 

We 3 Beauties Cosmetic Bag Trio (£19.00)
I love a good makeup bag and this trio is simply stunning! You get three makeup bags, each with a different design, and all three vary inside. The first bag you get is a very simple clear bag with 'Zoella' written on the front in a coral pink cursive writing, as well as a coral pink zip. The second bag is a gorgeous rose gold glittery pouch, and the final bag is white and has 'throw kindness around like confetti' written in gold font. I love all three of these bags and I think this would be a great gift for anyone.

Best Chums (£13.00)
The next set is really great for splitting with your best friend. The set consists of two matching coin purses, that's one for a friend and one for you!

Deck The Baubles (£6.00)
This little bauble would be another perfect stocking filler. It's filled to the brim with spicy gingerbread and warm vanilla bubble bath. This smells absolutely amazing to me, and would be perfect for a cosy bath on a cold Winter's night. 

Ginger Fizz (£9.00)
I loved the fizz bar trio that was released last year so I was very excited to see that there are fizz bars in the collection this year. But this time they are in the shape of a gingerbread man! Who wouldn't want gingerbread men shaped bath bombs?!

Let's Go Places Set (£26.00)
This cute set contains a body wash, hand cream and body cream; all of which are beautifully presented in a stripey lunch box. As well as the three products, you also get a rose gold luggage tag which you can attach to your luggage when travelling. 

Lip Balm Duo (£7.00)
I'm always in need of a lip balm so this set would be the perfect gift for me, as you get two delicious smelling lip balms. One lip balm is gingerbread scented and the other is vanilla. Yummy!

Secret Scenta Mini Mist Set (£16.00)
This is probably my favourite gift set that is in the Zoella Christmas range. I love the body mists and in this set you get all four of her fragrances, which are in miniature form so they are perfect to pop in your handbag.

This is definitely my favourite collection that Zoella has ever released, it looks amazing and most of the products will definitely be going on my Christmas wish list! Let me know in the comments which product(s) you are most excited about:)

Shop this post: Hungry Hands Hand Cream (£6.00) // Just Crackers (£11.00) // Spa In A Jar (£11.00) // Mist & Body Lotion Set (£11.00) // Pamper Hamper (£50.00) // We 3 Beauties Cosmetic Bag Trio (£19.00) // Best Chums Duo (£13.00) // Deck The Baubles (£6.00) // Ginger Fizz (£9.00) // Let's Go Places Set (£26.00) // Lip Balm Duo (£7.00) // Secret Scenta Mini Mist Set (£16.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik