Sunday, 9 October 2016

Currently Loving #4*

Hello everyone!

Today I am back with another 'currently loving' post. My last one wasn't too long ago but I have a few different products to share with you today. Also, tell me in the comments what you are currently loving!

Superdrug Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Body Butter (£3.99)
I get really dry skin, especially on my legs, so I am always on the hunt for new moisturisers. As we are getting into the cooler months, I know that my skin will only get dryer. I have been loving this body butter from Superdrug recently. It is really moisturising and smells just like vanilla ice cream!

B. Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleansing Wipes (£3.99)
The next product that I have been loving recently are the Makeup Brush Cleansing Wipes by B. Cosmetics. I love these wipes for spot cleaning brushes. I am the worst when it comes to deep cleaning my makeup brushes so these are great for days when I need clean brushes but don't have the time to properly clean them. They do smell a little bit like bleach, which I am not a huge fan of. But, they do the job nicely and leave my brushes feeling clean and refreshed. 

GOSH Velvet Touch Matte Lipstick in 013 Cinnamon (£6.99)
How fitting is the name of this lipstick considering we're getting into the Autumn months now?! I own four of these lipsticks in total and I love all of them. Cinnamon is the most recent shade that I have added to my collection. The formula is creamy and even, just like the other shades in the range. This shade is a gorgeous rusty brown shade. It is a matte finish, which is my favourite lipstick finish, and it sits really comfortably on the lips. It isn't drying or heavy at all! 


Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate (£4.99)
This product has been in my makeup collection for a long time now but I have been using it very regularly recently. I love this shade as it's a gorgeous shimmery purple colour. If I can't really be bothered with a full on eye look I like to just blend this all over my lid. As with all the other Maybelline Colour Tattoos, it lasts all day on the lid and doesn't fade at all. 

GOSH Foundation Plus Cover + Conceal Foundation (£9.99)
I have been trying out a new GOSH foundation recently which I am really impressed with. I wasn't really expecting much from the foundation, but I am completely blown away by it! The shade is a little too dark for my pale skin so I have been mixing a little bit of the Revlon Colorstay foundation in with the foundation, and I find that it is a really great concealer. It does say on the bottle that you get 30ml of product in the bottle but I really don't think that there's that much product in the bottle. Aside from that, it lasts really well with some mattifying powder. I have been wearing it for 8+ hours and I find that it looks just as great as when I first apply it. 

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Duo (£9.99)
I have always been a makeup brush lover but so many people have been using makeup sponges that I decided I would try one for myself. The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge has been raved about by many bloggers for a very long time now. I have used the sponge for about 3 weeks now and I am absolutely obsessed. You can use the sponge dry for a full coverage finish, or use it damp for a dewy finish. I definitely recommend you try this sponge out if you haven't already, I love it and will probably never use a foundation brush again! 

Next Navy and White Striped Nightshirt (£25.00)
I recently got some new comfy pyjamas. I love this nightshirt from Next as it is really comfortable and soft, perfect for lounging around the house or for bedtime! If you are looking for good quality pyjamas, then Next is definitely the place to go:)

Shawn Mendes Illuminate Deluxe Album (£11.99 on iTunes)
As you may or may not know, I absolutely love Shawn Mendes. I think that he is an incredible singer, and his music is always amazing! I love all of the songs by my favourites are Mercy, Lights On, Honest and Patience. 

That is everything I have been loving recently. Don't forget to tell me in the comments what things you have been loving over the past few months!


Until next time,
Emily xo

*Some of the items featured were sent to me for review, but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik