Wednesday, 12 October 2016

New In Beauty #5 | Benefit Cosmetics Christmas

Hello everyone!

I am so excited for the Benefit Christmas collection, they never fail to impress with both packaging and product quality. I didn't manage to get any of the gift sets that they released last year, but I am determined to get a few of them this year!

There are 9 different sets in the collection ranging from £24.50 to £44.50. I absolutely love the bright and creative packaging that Benefit has came up with this year. Benefit gift sets are my favourites because they are always great value for money:)

Girl O'Clock Rock Advent Calendar (£34.50)
The first item in the Holiday collection is an advent calendar. Advent calendars have become very popular over the past few years. This calendar contains 12 bestselling products in miniature form. You get products such as the Porefessional, Hoola Bronzer, and Lollitint. 

Kissy Missy (£24.50)
The next set contains a mini Lollitint, mini Benetint, and two mini They're Real lip products. I love the Benefit tints as they last really well throughout all weather. I haven't tried any of the new lip products but they look really good, so I would love to try some of those out. 

Dolly Darling (£44.50)
Next up there is the Dolly Darling set which includes four full sized products. This set is on my Christmas wish list because it is amazing value for the products you get inside. You get a Roller Lash mascara, Porefessional primer, Hoola bronzer and Gimme Brow. I would love to receive this set for Christmas, it is definitely one of my favourites!

Girl-A-Rama (£29.50)
This set has a whole range of products to finish off your makeup look. In the set you get a mini Roller Lash mascara, Porefessional primer mini, mini Benetint, They're Real Duo Shadow Blender, custom Shadow Blender and a Coralista/Rockateur split pan. In this set you get a duo of the new Shadow Blender from Benefit. I have never tried them yet but they look really good. Again, you get a whole range of products that can finish off any makeup look. 

B. Right! On Girl! (£29.50)
The only skincare themed gift set from Benefit this year is this one. I have tried their skincare before and I really do like it, so this would be the perfect gift for me! You get a full sized Total Moisture face cream, mini Porefessional primer, mini Firm It Up! eye serum and a mini Instant Comeback facial serum. 

Girlesque (£44.50)
The packaging for this gift set is one of my favourites, so cute! This set contains a They're Real mascara (my favourite mascara EVER!), Hoola bronzer, Porefessional primer and Benetint. 

Girls Gone WOW! (£39.50)
This set is packed full of bestselling Benefit products. If you want to pick up this set then you will get a full sized They're Real mascara, full sized Porefessional primer, full sized Gimme Brow in Medium 03, mini They're Real tinted primer and a mini Benetint. 

Blushin' Babe (£29.50)
Benefit did a similar palette to this one last year, but I didn't actually get my hands on it. The shades you get in this palette are Dandelion, Hoola, Sugarbomb, Rockateur and Coralista. You also get a sample of the Watt's Up! highlighter, They're Real mascara and They're Real eye liner. 

It's A Gal's World (£29.50)
The final set in the Benefit Holiday collection consists of an eye shadow palette and three mini products. The three mini products in the set are the They're Real mascara, They're Real Push Up Liner and the Porefessional primer. 

That is everything in the Benefit Cosmetics 2016 Christmas range, I hope that you enjoyed this post. What is your favourite item?!

Shop this post: Girl O'Clock Rock Advent Calendar (£34.50) // Kissy Missy (£24.50) // Dolly Darling (£44.50) // Girl-A-Rama (£29.50) // B. Right! On Girl! (£29.50) // Girlesque (£44.50) // Girls Gone WOW! (£39.50) // Blushin' Babe (£29.50) // It's A Gal's World (£29.50) 

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik