Wednesday, 26 October 2016

New In Beauty #9 | Smashbox Christmas

Hello everyone!

Smashbox is one of my favourite high end brands and today I am going to be sharing with you all of the products in the 2016 Light It Up Christmas range.

All of the products in the Christmas collection this year come in re usable pink plastic containers, which are perfect for storing your makeup in. All of the products in the range look really great and I am very excited to be sharing everything with you today!

Glossed To Go Set (£19.50)
The first Smashbox set contains 5 lip glosses in the shades: Bare Light, Orange Light, Fuchsia Light, Lilac Light and Ruby Light. This set is really great because there are a range of different shades, so there is a shade for everyone in this kit. 

Mascara & Lash Primer Set (£19.50)
I have never tried any of the Smashbox mascaras before, but I have heard a lot of great things about them! This set contains a full sized X Rated Mascara, deluxe sized sample of the X Rated Mascara and the Photo Finish Lash Primer deluxe sized sample. 

Face, Eye, Lip (£25.00)
This set contains some of the best selling face, eye and lip Smashbox products. The set contains the following; Photo Finish Foundation Primer, L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Colour in the Shades Hollywood and Highlight, Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in the Shade Legendary and X Rated Mascara in Rich Black. This is such a great set as all of the products will suit every skin type and tone. 

Lipstick & Mattifier Set (£25.00)
This is one of my favourite sets this year. I love a good matte lip, so that is why this set is one of my favourites! In this set you get 6 of the Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipsticks. Along with the lipsticks you get an Insta Matte Lipstick Transformer. The lipstick transformer changes any cream lipstick into a matte lipstick within seconds, which REALLY appeals to me!

Primer Set (£26.00)
Smashbox are mostly known for their famous primers. This set is dedicated to said primers and contains a Photo Finish Foundation Primer as well as the Photo Finish Primer Water. I have been wanting to try the primer water for a long time now so if I don't receive it for Christmas then I will definitely be picking it up in the Boxing Day sales. 

3 Mini Palettes: Eyes, Contour, Lips (£30.00)
This set contains three mini palettes which feature tons of the bestselling Smashbox contour, eye shadow and lipstick shades. Smashbox contour products are one of my favourites, and I really love their eye shadows as they are really pigmented, buttery and easy to blend. 

Essential Brush Set (£30.00)
I have only tried one of the Smashbox brushes before, I am personally a Real Techniques girl, but this set looks like something that I would really enjoy using. The fan brush in particular is calling out to me, but I did recently purchase one from a different brand. The one brush that I have tried from Smashbox before was very soft and easy to use, so no doubt these are the same!

Studio Best Sellers (£30.00)
The final set in the range is another one of my favourite gift sets because it contains a good range of different products. You get five different products in this set in total, including: the Be Legendary Lipstick in Get Fired, Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Eye Liner in Raven, Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black, Photo Finish Foundation Primer and the L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Colour in Hollywood & Highlight. 

Overall, the Smashbox Christmas collection is looking very promising this year. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the products:)

Shop this post: Glossed To Go Set (£19.50) // Mascara & Lash Primer Set (£19.50) // Face, Eye, Lip (£25.00) // Lipstick & Mattifier Set (£25.00) // Primer Set (£26.00) // 3 Mini Palettes: Eye, Contour, Lips (£30.00) // Essential Brush Set (£30.00) // Studio Best Sellers (£30.00) // 

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik