Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Christmas Gift Guide For HER (£10+)

Hello everyone!

It can be very tricky choosing presents for someone else, I do struggle sometimes too! Today I thought that I would share with you some gift ideas for the lady in your life, all of which are over £10. I have also done a post on stocking fillers, which are under £10, so make sure to give that a read too:)

Nivea Smooth Skin Moments Bodycare Gift Set:
Nivea is a great brand for people with sensitive skin. This gift set contains 5 products, all of which are full sized. Inside the set are products such as a lip balm and body lotion. I always get one of these sets for my Mam because she really enjoys Nivea products. The set is currently on offer in Superdrug for £10, and it is supposed to be £16, so definitely grab one while the offer is still on!

No7 Winter Nudes Nail Collection:
The next gift idea is nail polishes from No7. This set includes 5 gorgeous nail polish shades, all in shades which are perfect for the winter time. There are 4 'regular' nail polish shades and then the 5th is a really pretty gold top coat which you can either wear on its own or layered on top of another colour. 


Jack Wills Black Ashridge Makeup Bag:
I actually bought this Jack Wills makeup bag for myself a few weeks ago but I wanted to include it in this post because I think that it is a great gift idea. The makeup bags from Jack Wills are really good quality and they aren't too expensive, despite them being from a brand which is on the pricier side. The makeup bag I have is a really good size for my handbag, but they do also sell bigger ones which you could fit all of your everyday makeup in. You could also use it as a pencil case if you really want to.

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits:
2016 has been the year of Kylie Cosmetics so it wouldn't be a Christmas gift guide without including some of her famous lip kits. The lip kits can be a little pricey with the cost of shipping on top of the lip kits themselves, but they're definitely worth it! My favourite shades are Candy K and Dolce K, I have actually almost ran out of Dolce K. 

That is all of the items in my Christmas gift guide over £10. What was your favourite item from this guide?

Shop this post: Nivea Smooth Skin Moments Bodycare Gift Set (£16.00) // No7 Winter Nudes Nail Collection (£12.00) // Jack Wills Ashridge Makeup Bag in Black (£14.50) // Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits ($29.00 excluding shipping)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik