Sunday, 13 November 2016

Christmas Gift Guide For HER (Stocking Fillers £10 & Under)

Hello everyone!

This is the first installment in my Christmas gift guide series. Today I am going to be sharing with you stocking filler ideas, all of which come in at £10 or under. I love stocking fillers as you can actually find some really good gifts for really low prices. I think that these ideas would also be good for Secret Santa gifts:)

Zoella Beauty:
I feel like you can't go wrong with Zoella Beauty products. The majority of her range is under £10 which means that her products make either great stocking fillers or great secret Santa gifts. Three products from her Christmas range which I would recommend are the Ginger Fizz Trio, Deck The Baubles and the Lip Balm Duo. All of the products are gingerbread themed this year, and I can tell you that everything smells incredible. 



Jack Wills Body Spray Trio:
Jack Wills never fail to impress with their Christmas gifts. The Body Spray Trio is £10 and you get 3 125ml body sprays. Jack Wills is one of the more expensive brands on the high street, and I cannot believe the price of this gift set. The packaging makes it look so much more expensive! 

LUSH:
You can never go wrong with LUSH products if you really don't know what to buy someone. I personally love LUSH and I know that a lot of people love LUSH products too. They do tons of different products so there is always something for everyone. The Christmas range is always my favourite range that LUSH release. I recently popped into LUSH and picked up a few of their Christmas products. I would definitely recommend the Father Christmas bath bomb and the Christmas Penguin bubble bar. The Butterbear bath bomb is also great for people with sensitive skin because it is packed full of great ingredients such as cocoa butter, and it is also £1.95 which makes it one of their more affordable bath bombs! 

Yankee Candle Votives:
Candles are another great option for stocking fillers. I love the Yankee Candle Christmas scents, they all smell incredible. The Yankee Candle votives are a really good way to sample different fragrances without having to buy their full sized candles which are a little pricey. The votives retail for £1.80 and some of my favourites scents include Christmas Cookie and Christmas Garland. 

Sweets/Chocolate:
If you are really in doubt about what to buy someone then you definitely cannot get better than chocolate or sweets. Superdrug sell lots of Christmas confectionary which isn't expensive at all. They sell brands such as Oreo, Maltesers and Toblerone. 


I hope that this gift guide was useful to you. Let me know in the comments what you would love to receive in your stocking this year!

Shop this post: Zoella Ginger Fizz Trio (£9.00) // Zoella Deck The Baubles (£6.00) // Zoella Lip Balm Duo (£7.00) // Jack Wills Body Spray Trio (£10.00) // LUSH Father Christmas Bath Bomb (£3.75) // LUSH Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar (£3.95) // LUSH Butterbear Bath Bomb (£1.95) // Yankee Candle Votives (£1.80 each) // Toblerone (£3.00) // Oreo Gift Ball (£3.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik