Sunday, 6 November 2016

Mini Haul | Ft. LUSH, Hollister & Jack Wills

Hello everyone!

I recently went on a little shopping trip and picked up a few different things. I tried not to buy too much because Christmas is nearing, but I just HAD to pick up a few beauty bits anyway! Keep on reading to find out what I bought:)

LUSH:
It is no secret that I am a huge fan of LUSH products. I managed to tame myself and only bought four products; 3 of which are bath bombs and one of which is a bubble bar. 

The first bath bomb I bought is called Butterbear. I really like this one for when my skin is feeling particularly dry and dehydrated. Butterbear contains cocoa butter which is really nourishing and moisturising. It also smells really nice, and the design is very cute!

The next bath bomb I picked up is Luxury Lush Pud, which is a Christmas classic. I never fail to purchase Luxury Lush Pud because it is one of my favourite Christmas products from LUSH. Also, the colours are absolutely beautiful when you pop it in the bath:)

Thirdly I bought the Father Christmas bath bomb. I am a big fan of the Snow Fairy products that LUSH release every year, and this bath bomb has the exact same scent as those. On the outside it may look like a baby pink shade; but once it is in the bath it turns a vibrant green shade. If you like the Snow Fairy range, then I would definitely recommend this candy floss scented bath bomb.

Finally I picked up the Christmas Penguin bubble bar. I love LUSH bubble bars because you only need to crumble a small amount of product under running water to create a mountain of bubbles. It also smells really great and the design is very cute!

Jack Wills:
I only bought one item from Jack Wills which was a makeup bag. The style I bought is the Ashridge Makeup Bag in Black. The bag itself isn't huge so you it wouldn't be very useful for storing my everyday makeup, but it is the perfect size for popping in my handbag. I like to carry around a few on the go makeup essentials with me whenever I'm out, and this fits all of these in perfectly. The material of the bag makes it easy to wipe clean, therefore you can give it a quick wipe if there are any spillages. At £14.50 I think it is safe to say that this makeup bag is a great purchase. If you are not a fan of the plain black version with a gold zip then they do also sell other designs which are equally as nice.


Hollister: 
The final shop I visited is Hollister. I love their Christmas body spray so I went in store and bought three (it just smells so good!) for £18. The sprays are actually £11 each, but there is a deal on at the moment where you can buy three sprays for £18, which means you are saving quite a bit of money:) I don't really know how to describe the scent of the body spray, but it is very similar to last years fragrance, and I can definitely smell some sort of coconut in there too. If you have a Hollister store near you then definitely go in and have a smell, it's one of my favourite scents EVER!

That is everything I have bought recently. It isn't a great amount of stuff but I still wanted to share it with you anyway. What is your most recent purchase(s)?

Shop this post: Butterbear Bath Bomb (£1.95) // Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb (£4.25) // Father Christmas Bath Bomb (£3.75) // Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar (£3.95) // Jack Wills Ashridge Makeup Bag in Black (£14.50) // Hollister Wish & Wander Holiday Mist (£11.00 each or 3 for £18.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik