Wednesday, 9 November 2016

New In Beauty #10 | MAC Cosmetics Christmas

Hello everyone!

I didn't think that I could find a collection which looks even better than the other brands I have talked about in this series so far, but I was so wrong! The MAC Nutcracker Sweet collection is exclusive to MAC this holiday season. The packaging is so cute and the products look absolutely amazing. Carry on reading to find out more!

There are a whole range of products in this collection including lipsticks, eye liners, pigments and face powders.

Lipsticks:
There are 5 lipsticks in the range; 3 of which are matte. My favourite lipstick finish, as you all know, is matte. There isn't any nude lipsticks in the range, but I love the look of Leap Of Delight. It is a gorgeous shade, and it's matte too! 

Kingdom Of Sweets-  Soft milky pink (Cremesheen)
Flamboyish- Hot deep pink (Matte)
Saucy Little Darling- Deep coral red (Amplified Creme)
So Good For You- Intense cool red (Matte)
Leap Of Delight- Deep plum purple (Matte)

Eye Shadows:
The next items in the range are eye shadows; of which there is 6 of them. I would actually happily wear all of these shadows because the colours are absolutely stunning. MAC shadows in general are really pigmented and easy to work with, so no doubt these ones are the same. Again, I am drawn to another purple shade called Dark Lullaby. I can't even imaging how insane this would look on the eyes! 

Dance Flowers Dance- Light pink
Forward March- Peachy gold shimmer
Pretty Dainty- Pink coral shimmer
Rabblerouser- Bright intense pink
Dark Lullaby- Midnight purple
Mustache- Black with gold sparkle

Pigments:
I have never tried any of the MAC pigments before, but I always hear makeup artists raving about them. There are two different shades in the range this year, both of which are pink shades. I'm not usually one for pink on my eyes, but I would totally use both of these. If I had to pick, I would say that Rose is my favourite shade because it is sparkly and would be perfect for a glam night time makeup look. 

Rose- Rose with copper sparkle
Process Magenta- Bright magenta

Eyeliners:
I'm not a really big eyeliner wearer so these are not something that I would go out of my way to buy, but they are a nice concept and I'm sure that they will be enjoyed by many people. I used to wear eyeliner religiously but I don't really bother with it anymore because it takes me absolutely ages to get it perfect. There are three different shades of eyeliners. If I was going to buy one of the eyeliners from the collection then I would probably choose Powersurge because it is a little bit different, but it still looks really nice. 

Powersurge- Bronzed brown with golden shimmer
Prunella- Purple
Feline- Black

Magic Dust Powder:
I have never heard of a 'Magic Dust Powder' from MAC before. I had a little read into the whole concept and they are basically powders which you can dust all over your face and neck to create a light catching glow to the skin. I am a fan of anything peachy so if I was to buy one of the powders I would definitely choose Sweet Vision. 

Yum Yum- Soft pink with gold pearl
Sweet vision- Pinky peach with gold pearl

Lip & Eye Bags:
As well as the induvidual products in the range, there are also gift sets as well. The first gift sets that MAC have this year are lip and eye bags. There are two different colour options for the lip bags, and two colour options for the eye bags too. I love the nude lip bag and both of the eye bags, so I will definitely try and get my hands on those. 

Red Lip Bag
Nude Lip Bag
Plum Eye Bag
Smoky Eye Bag




Mini Kits:
I love when brands come out with mini products; because they're really cute and it's also a great way to sample new products without having to splash out on the full sized versions before you actually know if you like the product or not. I was not disappointed when I saw all of the different mini kits on offer this year. The packaging is gorgeous and there are definitely kits that everyone will like. It looks as if I will be definitely taking a trip down to my local MAC counter soon haha!

Red Lipstick Kit
Nude Lipstick Kit
Nude Lip Gloss Kit
Red Lip Gloss Kit
Pink Patentpolish Kit
Nude Patentpolish Kit
Gold Pigments and Glitter Kit
Bronze Pigments and Glitter Kit








Retro Matte Kits:
I love matte lip products so I was so excited when I saw that there are two sets dedicated entirely to matte lip products. I must say that the plum kit is definitely something that I would really love. I wish that there were more colour options for the matte kits, but this is the first time MAC have done something like this. I'm sure next year they will release more colour choices:) 

Plum Retro Matte Kit
Pink Retro Matte Kit


Brush Kits:
I have never tried any of the MAC brushes before but I have always wanted to try some. I always hear people talking about how amazing their brushes are, so I don't really have an excuse as to why I've never tried them before. There are 4 different kits to choose from; all of which have stunning packaging and designs!

Essential Brush Kit
Mineralize Brush Kit
Basic Brush Kit
Contour Brush Kit


Those are all of the products in the MAC 2016 holiday collection. I think that everything looks amazing! Which of the items are you going to buy?

Shop this post: Kingdom Of Sweets Lipstick (£17.00) // Flamboyish Lipstick (£17.00) // Saucy Little Darling Lipstick (£17.00) // So Good For You Lipstick (£17.00) // Leap Of Delight Lipstick (£17.00) // Dance Flowers Dance Eye Shadow (£17.50) // Forward March Eye Shadow (£17.50) // Pretty Dainty Eye Shadow (£17.50) // Rabblerouser Eye Shadow (£17.50) // Dark Lullaby Eye Shadow (£17.50) // Mustache Eye Shadow (£17.50) // Rose Pigment (£16.00) // Process Magenta Pigment (£16.00) // Powersurge Eye Liner (£16.00) // Prunella Eye Liner (£16.00) // Feline Eye Liner (£16.00) // Yum Yum Magic Dust Powder (£24.00) // Sweet Vision Magic Dust Powder (£24.00) // Red Lip Bag (£29.00) // Nude Lip Bag (£29.00) // Plum Eye Bag (£39.00) // Smoky Eye Bag (£39.00) // Red Lipstick Kit (£26.00) // Nude Lipstick Kit (£26.00) // Nude Lip Gloss Kit (£26.00) // Red Lip Gloss Kit (£26.00) // Pink Patentpolish Kit (£26.00) // Nude Pantentpolish Kit (£26.00) // Gold Pigments and Glitter Kit (£26.00) // Bronze Pigments and Glitter Kit (£26.00) // Plum Retro Matte Kit (£34.00) // Pink Retro Matte Kit (£34.00) // Essential Brush Kit (£29.00) // Mineralize Brush Kit (£45.00) // Basic Brush Kit
(£45.00) // Contour Brush Kit (£45.00)

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik