Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Winter Makeup Look

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you my go to Winter makeup look. I have been wearing this makeup look for the past few weeks as it is really simple, but it still looks glamorous and pretty.
The makeup look!

B. Cosmetics Popping Candy Highlighting Serum: 
To start off the makeup look I primed my face using this serum from B. Cosmetics. I have been a fan of this for a long time now. I love the glowy effect that this gives from under my foundation. It also leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and moisturised throughout the day. 

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation:
For foundation I used the L'Oreal Infallible. I have been using this foundation on and off for a little while now and I really like it. I think that it is great paired with the highlighting serum, and it makes my skin look very healthy and fresh. I have been applying my foundation with a damp Real Techniques sponge recently and I am loving how it applies, I don't know why I didn't use a sponge sooner! 

No7 Instant Radiance Concealer:
Under my eyes I took this No7 concealer which is really brightening and illuminating. I have dark circles under my eyes but this concealer really covers them up and brightens the whole under eye area in general. I desperately need to repurchase this as it is almost gone though. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder:
I always powder my face so that my makeup is set in place and will last all day long. Stay Matte has been my go to powder for a very long time now and it never seems to fail me. Definitely one to try if you haven't already. 

MAC Warm Neutrals Eye Shadow Palette:
For my eye look I decided to keep it quite simple but glam and pretty at the same time. I used my MAC Warm Neutrals palette (obviously!) because I absolutely love it and all of the shades are really easy to work with. 

The first shade I took was Dark Brew which I blended into the crease as my transition shade. This is a gorgeous burgundy shade and is very festive, perfect for this time of year. 

I only used three different shadows for this eye look. The second shade I used is called Creative Copper. It is a really pretty shimmery frosted gold shade which I placed on the centre of the lid. 

To finish off the look I used the shade Vanilla Extract on the inner corner to make my eyes really bright. I then took a big fluffy brush to blend all of the shades together. 

Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara:
I have been loving this mascara recently. This gives a ton of volume and length to the lashes, which is something I always look for in my mascaras. I always seem to get on really well with Rimmel mascaras so I was expecting great things from this mascara, and it hasn't disappointed at all. It is definitely up there in my top 5 mascaras! 

MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen:
To add some colour to my cheeks I decided on MAC Peachykeen. This isn't a really pigmented opaque blush, as it is a Sheertone, but it adds a really nice peachy glow to the cheeks. 

Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Duo:
I added some definition to my cheeks by contouring using this Maybelline duo. I really like the contour powder in this duo because it is very natural and doesn't look too harsh or chalky on the skin. I then highlighted using the corresponding highlight shade. The highlight shade is really buttery and isn't too 'in your face' for a daytime look. 

Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Liquid Lipstick:
To finish off my makeup look I used Candy K by Kylie Jenner. Dolce K is usually my go to shade but I have been loving using this recently, as it is something different. I have also been switching up this lipstick and using the GOSH Matte Cinnamon lipstick some days too. 

I really hope that you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your favourite products are for achieving that perfect Winter glow!


Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik