Sunday, 18 December 2016

Autumn/Winter Makeup Essentials

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite makeup products for the Autumn/Winter time. I have already done a blog post where I talked about my favourite Autumn/Winter lipsticks, so definitely check that out next!

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation:
My go to foundation for Winter is the L'Oreal Infallible because it gives my skin such a healthy dewy glow. I have talked about this foundation so many times before but I still love it just as much as I did when I first featured it on my blog. I get quite dry skin in the colder months but this foundation doesn't cling to dry patches at all, and it lasts all day. You can tell how much I love this foundation from the photo, I need to buy a new bottle soon! 

MAC Sheer Tone Blush in Peachykeen:
I haven't really been wearing blush for the past few months, but I always find myself reaching for this one around the colder months. I love that this is a sheer blush so it doesn't give a lot of pigment to the skin; but at the same time you can still tell that it is there. It is a gorgeous rose shade with gold shimmer that reflects light beautifully. 

MAC Eye Shadow in Star Violet:
I haven't used this eye shadow in such a long time but I still had to include it because I will DEFINITELY be using it regularly over the coming weeks and months. MAC eye shadows are really pigmented and easy to blend out. This shade looks really pretty blended all over the lid. I love this frosted cranberry shade for Christmas time especially:)


NYX Eye Shadow in Showgirl:
A few months ago I purchased one of the NYX custom palettes. I only have three shadows in it at the moment, but I am going to make a special effort to build it up in the next few months. The shade Showgirl is a gorgeous copper shade, and I think that it is the perfect all over lid shade for the Autumn months.


Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy Palette:
Of course this wouldn't be an Autumn/Winter essentials blog post without mentioning the Kylie Burgundy Palette. I absolutely love all of the shades in this palette for this time of the year. You can create so many different looks with this palette; the possibilities are endless! If you are looking for the perfect A/W eye palette then definitely check this out, it will NOT disappoint:) 

I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments what your Autumn/Winter makeup essentials are, I would love to know! 


Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik