Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Christmas Decorations

Hello everyone!

It is no secret that I absolutely love Christmas, it's my favourite time of year. I've had my decorations up since the end of November and today I am going to be showing you pictures of them all. Some of the decorations are new and some of them are old, so unfortunately I won't be able to list everything in this post but I will try my best:)



Of course I can't leave the Christmas trees out! I have a Christmas tree in my living room as well as another little one in my bedroom. Starting with the one in my living room, it's a 7ft fibre optic tree. The one in my bedroom is a white 4ft tree.




On the tree in my bedroom I have a load of pink baubles and two from John Lewis. I also have two personalised cat baubles which are so cute!


Window stickers are a great way to decorate without spending a great deal of money. I have some window stickers on the cabinets in my dining room and they look really pretty because they're sparkly, and we all know I love sparkly things! The photos really don't do them justice!

Also in my room I have a number of other lovely bits and pieces which are really festive. I will, of course, include images of everything. Some of the decorations include woodland figures on my dressing table and a really cute stag.


On my dressing table I have the light up letter 'E' which I have there all year round, but I added two woodland figures in front of it. I bought all three items from Hobbycraft last year and I love them.


I also have two little figurines next to my TV; one is a snowman and one is a penguin. Again, these are from last year so I will try my best to find items which are similar.


I don't really know if this counts as a decoration, but I wanted to include it anyway; my advent calendar! My advent calendar is from the SacconeJolys (YouTubers) and it is so aesthetically pleasing:)

Shop this post: John Lewis Ruskin House Squirrel Bauble (£4.50 *OUT OF STOCK*) // John Lewis Ruskin House Glittered Hedgehog Bauble (£5.00) // Hobbycraft Light Up Marquee Letter E (£10.00) // SacconeJolys Advent Calendar (*SOLD OUT*) // Assorted Pink Baubles Similar (£3.99) 

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik