Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Easy Homemade Cookies With Betty Crocker

Hello everyone!

I had planned to do lots of festive baking over the Christmas period, but I simply haven't had the time to do anything too ambitious. I picked up two cookie mixes from Asda (one white chocolate chunk and one milk chocolate chip) and they were super easy to make. I thought that I would write a blog post and share some photos of the cookies, because I did promise to do some Christmas baking over the festive period!

I got a white chocolate cookie mix as well as a milk chocolate chip cookie mix. The packets contain the powdered cookie mix, and then all you need to do is add two tablespoons (30ml) of water. I used the Rosie's Pantry measuring cups to measure out the water. The design I have is from last year, but they have a set this year which is very similar.

The cookies take about 15 minutes in the oven and about 5 minutes to prepare, so that's about 20 minutes in total for one packet.




They don't look like the ones on the front of the packet at all, but they still taste really nice!

I hope that you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you would like to see more baking themed posts in the future, where I actually make something a little more ambitious! Have you done any baking over the festive period?

Shop this post: Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (£1.45) // Betty Crocker White Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix (£1.45) // Rosie's Pantry Measuring Cups *very similar!* (£10.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik