Sunday, 11 December 2016

The Christmas Tag

Hello everyone!

We are now into December (eek!) and that means it's almost Christmas! Today I am going to be doing the Christmas tag, which I'm pretty sure I have already done a few years ago but I think I deleted the post.

1. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love snow around the festive period, so we better have a white Christmas this year! I also love buying presents for people and receiving them (who doesn't?!).

2. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
This one is really easy for me... Elf! This has always been my favourite Christmas film, and I watch it about 500 times in the lead up to Christmas:)

3. Real tree or fake tree?
I have never had a real tree, so it is going to have to be fake tree! I have heard from a lot of people that real trees are a lot of upkeep, so I think it's best to stick to a fake tree for now.

4. Giving presents or receiving them?
Obviously everyone loves getting presents, but I love giving presents just as much. I love going out shopping for presents and then wrapping them. Wrapping presents is my absolute favourite thing to do, and it makes me feel really festive too! I think that I am going to be doing a blog post on different gift wrap ideas, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

5. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Christmas morning. I don't think I would be able to go all day without opening my presents, the suspense would just kill me.

6. What tops your tree?
A sparkly gold star. I actually posted a picture of the star on my Instagram last Christmas, so I will insert that now:)

7. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I think that hand made cards look really cute, but it's also a lot easier just to buy some from a card shop.

8. What's your favourite Christmas food?
It's got to be a traditional Christmas roast! I also really like the Marks & Spencer's mince pies.

9. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I don't really have any traditions as such. But, I like to watch a few Christmas films and some Vlogmas on YouTube before I go to bed.

I hope that you enjoyed this post. If you decide to do this tag then make sure to leave a link in the comments so I can check your blog post out!

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik