Saturday, 24 December 2016

Top 5 Christmas Films

Hello everyone!

It's Christmas Eve, which means I will be spending the night watching Christmas films. I thought that I would upload a day early and share with you my top 5 Christmas films, because I'm not posting tomorrow. I will be doing a 'what I got for Christmas' post next week too, so keep checking back for that!

1. Elf

2. Home Alone 1

3. Home Alone 2

4. How The Grinch Stole Christmas

5. Arthur Christmas

I hope that you enjoyed this little post. Obviously I do like a lot more Christmas films, but those are my absolute top 5 favourites! What are your favourite Christmas films? 

Shop this post: Elf (£7.00) // Home Alone 1 (£5.00) // Home Alone 2 (£8.99) // How The Grinch Stole Christmas (£7.00) // Arthur Christmas (£4.09)

Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik