Sunday, 8 January 2017

Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette | Review

Hello everyone!

For Christmas I got the Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette. I have wanted this palette for the LONGEST time ever and I am so happy that I now own it:) I've been trying the palette out since Christmas Day, and I am now in a position to be able to do a full review on the palette.


The palette consists of 6 shades; three contour shades (Sombre, Shadowplay and Subconscious) and three highlight shades (Lucid, Lyric and Levitation). I have been loving Sombre for contouring and Lyric for brightening the under eye area as it is a banana (yellow toned) powder.

I am really impressed by the pigmentation of all of the shades in the palette, even the lighter highlighting shades. I contour using the Real Techniques Contour Brush and the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush. I use the Real Techniques Setting Brush for applying the under eye powder.

The formula of all of the powders are really buttery in texture which means that they apply really smoothly and blend out really well. I find that with some contour powders they can look patchy on the skin, but these look even and airbrushed once blended out.

So far, I am loving this palette and I would definitely recommend that you try it out if you haven't already!

Shop this post: Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette (£36.00) // Real Techniques Contour Brush *part of the Core Collection set* (£21.99) // Real Techniques Sculpting Brush (£9.99) // Real Techniques Setting Brush (£6.99)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik