Wednesday, 25 January 2017

My LUSH Collection 2017

Hello everyone!

It is no secret that I am absolutely obsessed with LUSH and their wonderful products. In celebration of that, today I am going to be sharing with you my whole collection. A lot of the products I show you are going to be from the Christmas range, but I thought that it would be an interesting post!

As far as storage goes, I really don't have anything special at the minute. I keep all of my LUSH products in the bottom of my wardrobe because I haven't got the slightest idea of how to store them. All of my bath bombs and bubble bars are kept in a plastic storage basket from Lakeland (link at the end!) and my soaps are stored in a lid from one of the Christmas gift sets I got. I then have my bottled products standing upright in a tin, which is also from one of the gift sets I got for Christmas.

Starting with bath bombs, I have a total of 14. That may seem like a lot to some people, but I used to have so much more than that! I did take individual pictures of all of my bath bombs so you can take a look at those.
 Avobath
 Butterbear
 Father Christmas
 Golden Wonder
 Luxury Lush Pud
 Never Mind The Ballistics
 Northern Lights
 Satsuma
 Shoot For The Stars
Stardust

I also took photos of all of my bubble bars, because it is quite hard to see them all when they're in a basket with my bath bombs. I have 6 bubble bars in total, so not quite as many as my bath bombs. Bubble bars can obviously be broken up and used in two or three baths, so I will get quite a few baths from those.
 Bah Humbug
 Candy Mountain- can you tell which one has been hiding underneath a pile of bath bombs for the last two months?!
 Five Gold Rings
 Holly Golightly
Peeping Santa

Moving on to my soaps I have 8 bars in total and they're all roughly the same weight. Most of these are from the huge LUSH gift set I got for Christmas 2015, but they still smell absolutely fine. I am going to use them up this year; I just forgot about them last year because they were underneath all of my other LUSH products. I have two bars of Baked Alaska, Reindeer Rock, Rockstar and a few others.

Finally, I have all of my potted/bottled products in a tin from a gift set I got for Christmas. I have a lot of shower gels, including a few bottles of Snow Fairy, as well as some dusting powders. I also have four shower jellies, two lip scrubs and a tinted lip balm.

I hope that you enjoyed peaking into my LUSH collection, I'm sure I have more products but that was everything I could find at the time of writing this post! I would love to know how you store your LUSH products, because I really want to display them but I just don't know how to.

Shop this post: LUSH (prices vary!) // Lakeland Large Faux Rattan Storage Basket (£4.99)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik