Sunday, 12 February 2017

Beauty Wish List #6

Hello everyone!

It has been a little while since I did a beauty wish list, so today I thought I would share with you some of the beauty products which I am dying to get my hands on:)

MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks in Lady Be Good & High Drama:
MAC have recently released a range of matte liquid lipsticks which I am really excited about. I love a good matte liquid lipstick because I really like a matte lip. I've tried a lot of different brands' liquid lipsticks, so I really want to try some of these ones to see what they're like. The two shades I like the look of the most is Lady Be Good and High Drama. High Drama is a very deep dark plum shade and Lady Be Good is a typical everyday warm mid toned nude shade. 

Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette:
I recently purchased the Too Faced Sweet Peach eye shadow palette and I love it so much that I want to try some other products from the range. The first product I want to try is the Glow Palette which consists of a highlight, blush and bronzer shade. The packaging of this range is beautiful and all of the products smell amazing!

Too Faced Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Papa Don't Peach:
The other product from the Sweet Peach range I want to try is the Papa Don't Peach gloss. I have seen so many swatches of this gloss and the shade is beautiful for everyday wear. Although I do love a good matte lip, I have been wearing glosses and lip oils more frequently lately. 

Soap & Glory The Mighty Contourer:
I'd never seen this product from Soap & Glory until I was browsing the Boots website. I think that it is fairly new, but I'm not entirely sure. I love trying out new contour products and I love the idea of this little trio. In the trio you get a cream contour shade on the top, and then you lift that up and underneath is a cream blush as well as a cream highlight. These sorts of products are what I like for travel because you have three products in one little compact, which doesn't take up a lot of space. 

Clarins Instant Light Lip Oil Limited Edition:
As mentioned earlier, I am getting into lip oils and glosses a lot more recently. The GOSH Rose Lip Oil has been one of my favourites for a while, but I have been wanting to branch out and try some others. The Clarins Lip Oil is very popular amongst bloggers, and I honestly don't know why I've never got round to trying one out. This one in particular is limited edition, so I'm not sure how long it's going to be around for, but the colour is very pretty. 

L'Oreal Infallible Total Coverage Foundation:
I've seen this foundation on a few different blogs recently, but I don't think it's available in the UK yet. I have tried the original L'Oreal Infallible foundation and I was a really big fan of it, so I think that this would be something I would love. So far I have heard great reviews on this foundation; as it offers a really high coverage which lasts all day. I can't wait until this comes to the UK:)

Barry M Colour Correction Kit:
Last year I tried tons of colour correcting products, some cheap ones and some on the more pricey side. From the drugstore Barry M have released their own colour correcting kit. It contains four colour correcting shades: salmon, purple, green and peach. I have become obsessed with colour correcting and I think that it has completely changed my makeup game. Do let me know if you have tried this kit and what you thought of it. 

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume:
I also wanted to include one perfume in this wish list. I love trying new fragrances out and the one which has caught my eye recently has been the Lancome La Vie Est Belle. I have smelled this perfume and it smells absolutely gorgeous. It's right up my alley and I definitely need to get my hands on a bottle!

I hope that you enjoyed finding out what is on my beauty wish list. What is on your beauty wish list? 


Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik