Sunday, 19 February 2017

My Current Everyday Makeup | February 2017

Hello everyone!

I haven't done an updated everyday makeup routine for a while, so I thought that I would do one today. I have been pretty much sticking with the same makeup look every day because I don't really tend to change it up that often.

Benefit PoreFessional Primer:
Of course I start my makeup off by priming my face using the Benefit PoreFessional! I got a new tube of this for Christmas which I was very happy about. I'm sure you all know by now how much I love this primer, so I'm not going to bang on about it like I usually do:) 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation:
This has been my go to foundation for the past few months and I have been absolutely loving it. I have done a full review on this foundation, so if you would like to read that then click here. To briefly sum it up: this is the best full coverage foundation I have ever tried out before, and I will definitely be repurchasing. Because this is so full coverage it means that I don't need to apply any concealer, so I just move straight onto powder. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder:
I am STILL loving my trusty Stay Matte pressed powder, which I have been using for years now. Again, you all know how much I love this foundation because I have used it for such a long time now. I like to just do a dusting of this all over my face, especially in the t zone, using a large fluffy brush. 

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette:
I have been using the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette for my eyes over the past few weeks. I love all of the shades in this palette but my go to look has been using the shades Puree, Peach Pit and Luscious. All of the shades blend out really nicely onto the eyes and are very pigmented, plus they smell like peaches:) 


Benefit Roller Lash Mascara:
For mascara I apply a few coats of the Roller Lash mascara by Benefit. I got this in a gift set at Christmas and was absolutely blown away by the formula. I never thought I would like this mascara because I'm not a fan of the Maybelline Lash Sensational (a known dupe for Roller Lash) but I am pleased to say that I have fell in love with this mascara. There is something about this mascara that is different to the Maybelline dupe; because I still cannot get that one to work no matter how many times I try and apply it. 

Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette:
If you saw my most recent 'currently loving' blog post then you would know how much I have been loving this Kat Von D palette recently. I take the shade Lyric under my eyes as it is a banana powder and really brightens up the under eye area. I then take the shade Subconscious as my contour colour because I really like a cool toned contour. 


The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlight: 
My favourite highlighter at the minute is The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. This product is so hyped up about and I totally agree, it is the best highlighter I have ever tried! The pigmentation is incredible and it blends out really easily on the cheekbones.


Benefit Gimme Brow Gel in 03 Medium:
I've never really filled in my brows before because they are naturally quite thick. I do like to brush through them with a brow gel to set them into place though. I've been using the Benefit Gimme Brow recently and I don't know how I lived without it before! The gel adds just the right amount of tint to the brow hairs whilst still looking quite natural. 

MAC Brave Lipstick & GOSH Rose Lip Oil:
Throughout the last few months I have been absolutely loving a matte lip (usually the Kylie Cosmetics Moon Liquid Lipstick) but my lips have been so dehydrated recently that I have been trying to stay away from matte lipsticks. My favourite lip combo at the minute is the MAC Brave lipstick with the GOSH Rose Lip Oil on top. Brave is a satin finish lipstick so it doesn't dry out the lips, and the GOSH Lip Oil is extremely moisturising. 

I hope that you enjoyed reading my everyday makeup look for February 2017. How often do you change up your makeup look?


Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik