Wednesday, 22 February 2017

The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter | Swatch & Review

Hello everyone!

I feel like this blog post has been very long awaited because I have wanted to get this highlighter for absolutely ages now. A few weeks ago I finally caved in and bought it... Of course I'm talking about Mary Lou! I thought that I would do a little blog post on the highlight, even though just about everyone owns it now, because after wanting it for so long I thought that it would only be appropriate to review it.

The packaging is very nice and sturdy. I love the outer box as it is really creative, and the highlighter pan itself is very simple. The pan is huge and I just know that this will last me for ages because you really don't need to use that much product.



The highlighter is extremely pigmented and, as I said earlier, you really only need the smallest amount of product to get a lot of pigmentation. The shade is a gorgeous shimmery gold and I love the way that it catches the light.


Have you tried the Mary Lou highlighter? Let me know in the comments what you think of it:)

Shop this post: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter (£17.50)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik