Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Currently Loving #6*

Hello everyone!

Today I am back with one of my favourite type of blog posts to write... of course it's time for another 'currently loving'! I love writing these blog posts because it allows me to share what I have been loving and what you will hopefully love too:)

River Island Black Troublemaker Print Army Jacket (£60.00)
River Island is one of the main places I shop for my clothing. I was recently shopping for some new jeans on their website, and I came across this jacket. I absolutely love the embroidered designs on the jacket and I also love how it ties together any outfit really nicely. The jacket was only £60, which really isn't bad for a good quality piece of clothing. 

Coconut King Chocolate Orange Body Butter (£9.99)
Coconut King very kindly sent me their Chocolate Orange body butter recently, and I just had to mention it in this blog post! I never thought that a body butter could smell so much like a Terry's Chocolate Orange. I really like that this body butter is really thick in consistency, and I just like to layer it on my skin when I get out of the shower. I have got really dry skin on my legs at the minute, and I have noticed that it has improved since I started using this product. They also do lots of other scents, so definitely check out their website if you're interested! 

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette (£39.00)
I have already featured the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow palette in a separate blog post, but I also wanted to include it in this one too. I have been using this eye shadow palette ever since I got it, and I am very impressed. You can create so many beautiful looks with this palette and it smells amazing too:) 

The Balm Mary Lou Highlighter (£20.00)
Again, I have wrote a separate review on this product so I am not going to talk too much about it. I have been wanting to try this highlighter for the longest time ever, and I am so happy that I finally own it. This is, by far, the best highlighter I have ever tried. The pigmentation is great and I love the way it catches the light once applied.

Albus & Flora Lip Balms (£10.00 each)
The lovely people at Albus & Flora recently sent me two of their lip balms to try out. If you know me, then you'll know that I'm always applying a lip balm. The two they sent me are in the shades Snowberry Red (love that name!) and Naked Flora. The packaging of these lip balms are really sleek and look very luxurious, which is something I really like. 

The Girl On The Train Blu Ray (£14.90)
I absolutely loved reading The Girl On The Train when the book first came out, and it feels like I've been waiting ages to watch the film. I never went to the cinema to see the film, but I bought the Blu Ray just after it came out. I can 100% say that this film is one of the best I have ever seen. The acting in it is amazing, and the story line is really gripping (even though I already knew what happened due to reading the book!). 

The OA (Netfix Series)
A few weeks ago I watched The OA on Netflix, and I am so excited for the second series. I love sitting down in front of the TV and watching a good series on Netflix, and I actually watched this all in one day! I won't tell you what happens; but check it out and let me know what you think:) 

Marble Phone Case (£16.00)
I am always changing my phone case, and my most recent case is a marble print one from Urban Outfitters. I got this case from the sale when I was doing a spot of online shopping. I did have a marble print one a few months ago too, but that one was from ASOS and it actually broke!

I hope that you enjoyed reading what I have been loving over the past few months. Let me know in the comments what you have been loving recently!

Shop this post: River Island Black Troublemaker Print Army Jacket (£60.00) // Coconut King Chocolate Orange Body Butter (£9.99) // Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette (£39.00) // The Balm Mary Lou Highlighter (£20.00) // Albus & Flora Lip Balms (10.00 each) // The Girl On The Train Blu Ray (£14.90) // The OA // Marble Phone Case (£16.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
Instagram|Twitter|Bloglovin

*Some of the items featured in this post were sent for review, but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik