Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Beauty Wish List #7

Hello everyone!

It has been AGES since I last shared with you what I have had my eye on beauty wise! So, today that's exactly what I am going to be doing:)

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Diamond Dust:
I've seen the Laura Geller highlighters all over Instagram recently, and they immediately caught my eye. This one in particular looks really glowy and gorgeous. I will update you if I end up buying this, which I probably will!

Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eye Shadow Palette:
I actually have never tried any of the Morphe palettes before (I know, absolute shocker!) but I have had my eye on this one ever since I spied it on Beauty Bay. I cannot believe that this palette is only £19, I honestly thought that Morphe palettes were way more expensive than that! This palette looks right up my alley; it's full of bronze and nude shades, which is what I tend to go for on an everyday basis. 

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette:
Urban Decay are adding to their line of Naked eye shadow palettes, and this one looks just as good as the others. This time the palette is full of warm toned eye shadows, all of which are absolutely stunning. I definitely need to get my hands on this palette because the shades are EXACTLY what I go for on a day to day basis, especially in the Autumn time. 

Nip + Fab Makeup:
Nip + Fab has recently launched their products in Superdrug, and I am very keen to get my hands on some of them! The highlighting palette and the contouring palette look amazing, as does the foundation. I have heard a lot of great things about this brand and I have seen a few other bloggers talking about their products so I am really interested to see how they work for me. I probably will end up buying some of their products so expect reviews:) 

Sleek Distorted Dreams Highlighting Palette:
I was browsing the Boots 'new in' page when I came across this beautiful Sleek highlighting palette. I have never seen this on any blogs or social media pages before, so I had absolutely no idea that Sleek were even releasing new products. I have really been in to my highlighters at the minute (I've been loving a good glowy makeup look!) and I feel like this palette has everything you ever need in terms of highlighters. Why hasn't this palette been talked about as much as new releases usually are?! 

Morphe Brushes:
I recently purchased a Morphe brush set and I am OBSESSED with them! The bristles are so soft and they apply my makeup beautifully, so I obviously want to purchase a few more:) I have been using Real Techniques brushes for as long as I can remember but it's always nice to have a change, and I desperately want to get my hands on some more of the Morphe brushes and build up my collection. 

So, that is everything I have had my eyes on recently! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and also let me know what is on your makeup wish list:) 


Until next time, 
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik