Wednesday, 21 June 2017

How I Wash My Makeup Brushes

Hello everyone!

In today's blog post I am going to be sharing with you how I wash my makeup brushes (and sponges!) and which products clean them the best. I am so lazy when it comes to cleaning my makeup brushes, it seems to take absolutely ages, but I always notice that when they're clean my makeup applies a lot better!

I start off by gathering all of my brushes together and lying them out on a clean towel. One by one, I wash them with some cheap face wash. Today I used the Tea Tree face wash from Superdrug. Once my brushes are fairly clean I swirl them around in the NYX Brush Cleaner and then rinse them off, and this leaves them looking and smelling fresh.




I like to leave my brushes to air dry on a towel because that allows them to return to their original shape.

I hope that you enjoyed this blog post. Leave a comment and let me know if you want me to do a blog post on my everyday makeup brushes and tools:)

Shop this post: Superdrug Tea Tree Facial Wash (£3.49) // NYX Brush Cleaner (£12.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik