Thursday, 20 July 2017

Beauty Wish List #8

Hello everyone!

My last wish list was at the end of June, so it hasn't actually been that long! However, I thought that it would be the perfect time to do another one as there have been a few makeup releases recently.

Dose Of Colours Supreme Glow Highlighter in Milk N Honey (£24.50):
I was browsing the Beauty Bay 'what's new' section when I came across a range of highlighters from Dose Of Colours. The shade Milk N Honey really caught my attention as it's a gorgeous gold shade, which I tend to go for on an everyday basis. From the name it is obvious that this highlighter is very blinding, and I love a stand out highlighter, so I definitely want to try one out for myself. 

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Summer Chrome Range (£12.00 to £25.50):
I couldn't choose just one Jeffree Star Cosmetics Summer Chrome product to talk about in this post, so I am going to be talking about a few of them. The new Summer range looks absolutely amazing and I love the chrome packaging. The Skin Frosts in Snowcone and Crystal Ball are both very pretty shades, but I don't know whether I would get a great deal of use from them. However, the Velour Liquid Lipsticks in Hunty and Family Jewels are definitely shades that I would wear everyday. Family Jewels looks very similar to the JSC X Manny MUA Daddy lipstick, which I own, and I love Daddy so I can already tell that I will love Family Jewels. I am a huge fan of liquid lipsticks and don't really wear regular lipsticks that often anymore, but Birthday Suit is a lovely shade if you are looking for a very wearable lipstick. The final product from the Summer Chrome range that I really want to try is the Watermelon Gum Lip Scrub. I have seen so many people raving about these lip scrubs as they prep the lips perfectly for a matte lipstick. 

Laura Geller Iconic New York Collection Uptown Chic Eye Shadow Palette (£34.00):
In my last beauty wish list post I mentioned a gorgeous Laura Geller highlighter, and in this post it's all about their new eye shadow palette! This palette has some beautiful shades in it; and they are definitely ones which I would use on a day to day basis. There are a mixture of matte, shimmer and metallic shades in this palette; all of which are neutral. You do get 12 shadows in this palette, so it works out as just under £3 per shadow. Obviously it is on the pricier side but I have heard great things about these high quality shadows. Let me know if you have tried this palette as I am really interested in hearing how it performs:) 

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Chasing The Sun Collection (£4.99) to (£7.49):
Tanya Burr has an exciting new release which consists of 8 new products. I have only ever tried one or two products from Tanya Burr Cosmetics before, but I have loved everything that I have tried. This range contains two contour sticks; the light shade looks perfect for my skin tone. There are also three illuminating powders in the collection as well as three lip balms. The Champagne Illuminating Powder looks gorgeous and the Blackberry Coulis Lip Balm seems to be a lovely berry shade. I think that it is great that this range is so affordable but everything looks really nice and the packaging is lovely too. 

Zoella Beauty Jelly & Gelato Collection (£3.75 to £10.50):
When I saw Zoella release a new beauty range I was immediately so excited. I love Zoella's beauty products so I am no doubt going to love her new range too. The packaging on all of these products is so cute and very photogenic. I am not going to go on about this range any longer though because it is very clear that I want everything from the range!

As always, leave a comment telling me what's on your beauty wish list!

Shop this post: Dose Of Colours Supreme Glow Highlighter in Milk N Honey (£24.50) // Jeffree Star Summer Chrome Skin Frosts (£25.50 each) // Jeffree Star Summer Chrome Velour Liquid Lipsticks (£16.00 each) // Jeffree Star Summer Chrome Lip Ammunition (£16.00 each) // Jeffree Star Summer Chrome Velour Lip Scrub (£12.00 each) // Laura Geller Iconic New York Collection Uptown Chic Eye Shadow Palette (£34.00) // Tanya Burr Cosmetics Chasing The Sun Contour Stick (£6.99) // Tanya Burr Cosmetics Chasing The Sun Champagne Illuminating Powder (£7.49) // Tanya Burr Cosmetics Chasing The Sun Blackberry Coulis Lip Balm (£4.99) // Zoella Beauty Jelly & Gelato Collection (£3.75 to £10.50)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik