Wednesday, 5 July 2017

LA Girl Pro Coverage HD Foundation | Review & Shade Comparison Swatches

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing my thoughts on the LA Girl Pro Coverage HD foundation which I bought on Beauty Bay a few weeks ago.

I ordered the shade Fair which is surprisingly far too dark for me, so I think that I am going to purchase the white foundation to lighten it a little. I have included a few swatches so that you can compare this shade to a few other popular foundations. I think you can see from the image below how dark the lightest shade of this foundation is, so definitely keep that in mind when purchasing!
L-R: LA Girl Pro Coverage HD (Fair), Estee Lauder Double Wear (Shell), Kat Von D Lock It (Light 42 Neutral) & Revlon Colorstay (Ivory)

One layer of this foundation gives a medium coverage, and a second layer gives a much fuller coverage. I have used this foundation by itself to get a true picture of its longevity and coverage, but I have also been mixing it with my Kat Von D foundation to lighten it aswell. I love the dewy finish that this foundation has; it makes my skin look really flawless but natural and glowy at the same time.

I like to apply this foundation with a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge as it really adds to the dewiness of the foundation, and generally gives a better coverage than a makeup brush does.

As far as longevity goes, I have been wearing this foundation for about 8 hours on average and it always looks amazing at the end of a long day!

I have heard that this foundation is very similar to the Makeup Forever foundation, but I cannot actually comment on that comparison because I have never tried that foundation before. I do, however, want to buy the MUF foundation very soon and then I will  be able to compare them.

I hope that you enjoyed this post:) As you can tell I am very impressed with this foundation, let me know if you've tried it before!

Shop this post: LA Girl Pro Coverage HD Foundation (£11.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik