Sunday, 2 July 2017

L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask | Review

Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I picked up the L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox face mask in Boots whilst I was out shopping. Prior to this I was very keen to test one of the clay masks out because I had read lots of really good reviews on them.


The detox mask contains charcoal which is design to clear skin and decongest pores. There are also two other masks in the range but I am yet to try out either of those.

This mask applies really easily onto the skin due to its smooth texture. I also love that I only need to use a tiny amount of product to cover my whole face, so I can already tell that this jar is going to last me for quite a while.

It is recommended that you leave this mask on for about 10 minutes, which I think is the perfect amount of time because it dries right down in about 7 minutes. The first time I used this mask I left it on for a lot longer than 10 minutes and my skin felt really stripped down and dehydrated afterwards; so I definitely recommend only leaving it on for the suggested time. I have since learned from that and I am loving this mask. It leaves my skin feeling really clean but not stripped to the point that I just want to slap a ton of moisturiser on my skin.

If you are looking for an affordable face mask then I would definitely suggest you give this one a try. And if you have tried it then do let me know what you think!

Shop this post: L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Face Mask (£7.99)

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik