Friday, 28 July 2017

The Liebster Award

Hello everyone!

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Sophie from xoSophhh. For those that don't already know, the Liebster Award is a brilliant way to discover new blogs and get to know bloggers.

The rules:

  1. Answer the questions you were asked by your nominator. 
  2. Tag 11 other bloggers. 
  3. Create 11 new questions for them to answer. 
1. What's one food you could eat for every meal and never get bored of? 
I would probably have to say tuna pasta. Pasta and tuna are two of my favourite foods to begin with, so I don't think I would ever get bored of it. 

2. Who's your top 3 favourite bloggers and why?
My first favourite blogger is Charlotte (Charlotte's Picks) who I will be nominating for this award. She posts lots of great content and she is also a lovely girl who I have became very close two on my blogging journey. My second favourite blogger is Fleur DeForce as she has great blog posts where she gives really honest reviews. Finally, my third favourite blogger is VelvetBlush. I love her blog as her photography is great! 

3. What's your favourite thing about yourself and your blog?
I am very creative and that is the whole reason why I started my blog. I love writing and taking photos and then putting them together to create a blog post.

4. Would you rather be without your eyebrows or eyeliner? 
I would 100% rather live without eyeliner! I don't really wear eyeliner that often anyway because I can never seem to get both sides even. Brows, on the other hand, I could not leave the house without doing my eyes because I think that they just complete my makeup look. 

5. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
I loved GCSE science (biology, chemistry and physics) and I have always been really intrigued by science in general, which is why I want to pursue a career in midwifery:) 

6. Do you have any pets? 
I actually don't have any pets but my grandparents have two gorgeous cats, Bubbles and Toby, who have featured on my blog before. I do love them like they're my own though! 
Bubbles

Toby

7. What's your favourite chocolate bar? 
My favourite chocolate bar is a dairy free chocolate bar from Marks & Spencer's, it's really yummy. 

8. Fashion or beauty?
This question is hard because although I don't really write all that much on fashion on my blog, I am very much into my fashion. I would say it's a good 50/50 mix. 

9. What do you use to take your blog photos?
I use a camera that I have had for ages and it really is nothing special. I should probably upgrade my camera soon but for now it's what I use to take my photos. 

10. What's your favourite flower?
I have never really thought about my favourite flower because I think that all flowers are pretty. Daisies and roses are really nice flowers though. 

11. What's your top favourite beauty item/item of clothing that you can't live without?
My favourite beauty product is the GOSH Lip Oils because I get really dry lips and this is the only lip product that has actually improved the condition of my lips. Clothing wise, I couldn't live without my River Island jeans as they are so comfortable. 

My 11 questions are: 
  1. What are your top 3 Netflix programmes at the minute?
  2. Would you rather go a year without wearing lipstick or eye shadow?
  3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
  4. What's your Holy Grail foundation which you will continually purchase?
  5. What is one makeup brand you want to try but have never got round to trying?
  6. How long, on average, do you spend writing a blog post?
  7. What has been your favourite moment of 2017 so far?
  8. Have you ever met a celebrity? 
  9. Can you remember the first makeup item you ever bought?
  10. Three favourite high end brands?
  11. Three favourite drugstore brands?
I am now going to nominate 11 blogs;

Thanks again for the nomination Sophie, this was such a fun blog post to write! Make sure to link me to your Liebster Award posts in the comments too! 

Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik