Wednesday, 26 July 2017

What's In My Suitcase?!

Hello everyone!

I have packed my suitcase for my holiday so I thought that it would be a good idea to share with you some tips for packing a suitcase and some essential items which are in my suitcase. If you want to see more holiday related posts then I have also done a 'What's in my holiday makeup bag' post as well as a 'What's in my carry on'.

I am not going to be sharing everything in my suitcase, as a lot of the things are very self explanatory, but I will be sharing my essentials. Enjoy!

My suitcase is the Tripp Magenta Medium Suitcase. I have used this suitcase a few times now and it's great because it has four wheels so it's a lot easier to push than your typical two wheel suitcase.




Obviously I have my clothes in my suitcase. I am thinking of doing a holiday look book when I come back from my holiday, so do let me know if that's something you would like to see. When packing my clothes I like to roll them rather than fold them as that reduces creasing and saves a lot of space too.
My suitcase open with everything in it

This side of my suitcase has my clothes, a pair of shoes and my hair curler

This section of my suitcase has my two pairs of flip flops (linked at the end!) 

Behind the section with my flip flops I have my makeup bag and wash bag with all of my toiletries in it

I am going to be taking two pairs of flip flops in my suitcase, a pair of sandals and a pair of little heels which I can wear on a night time. I wanted to take a pair of dressy shoes and the ones I chose from River Island go with any outfit and I can tell I am going to get a lot of use from them. I am going to be wearing a pair of trainers to travel in as I find it best to wear my heaviest pair of shoes and that way I can save some of my luggage allowance for other things (makeup!).




I have already done a blog post on what's inside my main makeup bag as I thought that it would make an interesting post, so I am not going to be going through that in this post. If you would like to see what's inside my makeup bag then click here.

I also have my toiletries in the ice cream wash bag which you can see at the beginning of this post. I would suggest putting a few pieces of tape on the lids of your toiletries to prevent them from leaking and ruining your clothes. Two essential skincare products are sun cream and after sun. I love the Hawaiian Tropic sun cream and after sun, so those are what I'm taking with me.

I hope that you enjoyed this blog post! My holiday is getting closer and closer now, and I am very excited. What are your suitcase essentials?

Shop this post: Tripp Magenta Medium Suitcase (£49.00) // New Look Flamingo Flip Flop Duo (£6.99) // Brown Sandals *SIMILAR* (£19.99) // River Island Black Suede Frill Mules (£20.00) // Hawaiian Tropic After Sun (£5.00) // Hawaiian Tropic Sun Cream (£7.50)

Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik