Wednesday, 12 July 2017

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?!

Hello everyone!

In today's post I am going to be sharing with you all of the makeup I like to take on holiday with me. I am one of those types of people who like to take a great big bag of makeup with me on holiday, but I have tried to condense it down as much as possible. I do like to take a lot of different options with me on holiday, as evident from this post, because you never know what you're going to need whilst you're away! And chances are, if I don't take it then I probably will need it!

Primer: Benefit Porefessional
A good primer is a must have when you're going on holiday! I need my makeup to last all day in the heat, so I am obviously going to be taking the Porefessional. I have used this primer for such a long time and it has never let me down. 

Foundation: LA Girl Pro Coverage HD & Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr
Like I mentioned earlier, I like to take options when I go on holiday. I am going to be taking both the LA Girl Pro Coverage foundation and the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr foundation. Both are great foundations on their own, but mixing them gives the best formula and best shade for me. I love both of these foundations for different reasons; the LA Girl foundation is really dewy and the Rimmel foundation is very full coverage and long lasting. 

Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection
I am also going to be taking the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer as I love applying this under my eyes. I have the shade Fair 01 which is perfect for brightening. The foundation combination I am taking is really full coverage so I like to use this concealer for highlighting purposes rather than concealing purposes. 

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
To keep shine at bay I am going to be bringing along a long time favourite of mine; the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I think that this powder is brilliant for mattifying my face and it enables my makeup to last well all day. I cannot count how many times I have repurchased this powder, I have to have one in my handbag at all times! 

Eye Shadow: Collection Nude Bronze Palette
When I am on holiday I am not going to be doing anything too special with my makeup but I still want to take a small eye shadow palette. I didn't want to take a really expensive eye shadow palette with me because there is a risk that it could get broken in transit, so I bought this really affordable one to take with me. I have two of these Collection palettes and I love them as the shades are really pigmented and easy to blend. I already know that I am going to be able to create some lovely eye looks with this palette whilst I am on holiday:) 

Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash
I recently rediscovered the Benefit Roller Lash mascara and I will be taking it with me on holiday because it makes my lashes look amazing but it also lasts all day. Benefit mascaras in general last really well on the lashes and they can actually be quite tricky to remove at the end of the day; but that can also be a good thing as it means they won't be melting off or smudging throughout the day. 

Contour & Highlight: Maybelline Master Sculpt Duo
When travelling it is important to save space in your luggage. I am going to be taking the Maybelline Master Sculpt duo which includes a contour shade and a highlight; so it won't take up as much space as two separate products would. I actually haven't used this little duo in a while but I will definitely get a lot of use from it on holiday. 

Brows: Benefit Gimme Brow
I like to apply a brow gel to my brows, rather than fill them in. I am taking the Benefit Gimme Brow brow gel which tints my brow hairs and sets my brows in place. I have tried a number of brow gels and brow mascaras and this is the only one which I have been 100% satisfied with. 

Lips: GOSH Velvet Touch in Antique & MUA Matte in Totally Nude and Fancy Fawn
I like to change up my lip products so I am going to be taking a few different options. The first lipstick I am going to be taking is the GOSH Velvet Touch Matte lipstick in the shade 003 Antique. This is a gorgeous dark brown shade and is one of my favourite matte lipsticks ever. I am also going to be taking two MUA Matte Lipsticks in the shades Totally Nude and Fancy Fawn. As you can tell I love a good nude matte lipstick, which is why I am taking three! 


I hope that you enjoyed finding out what's in my makeup bag which I take on holiday. I will be doing a few more travel and holiday related posts in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for those!

Shop this post: Benefit Porefessional Primer (£26.00) // LA Girl Pro Coverage HD Foundation (£11.00) // Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation (£7.99) // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19) // Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (£3.99) // Collection Nude Bronze Eye Shadow Palette (£3.99) // Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£20.50) // Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Duo (£7.99) // Benefit Gimme Brow (£20.00) // GOSH Velvet Touch Matte Lipstick in 003 Antique (£7.99) // MUA Matte Lipstick in Totally Nude (£1.00) // MUA Matte Lipstick in Fancy Fawn (£1.00)

Until next time,
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik