Sunday, 6 August 2017

Makeup Revolution Flawless 3 Resurrection Eye Shadow Palette | Review & Swatches

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be reviewing and swatching the Makeup Revolution Flawless 3 Resurrection 32 Shade Palette. I have been making myself familiar with this palette for a few weeks now, so I am able to do a really in depth review of the palette.

I have never used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette before but the colour scheme in this MUR palette is quite similar to that ABH palette.

I love the packaging of the palette itself as it is mirrored packaging which is a really pretty rose gold colour. It actually reminds me of my River Island Rose Gold Mirrored sunglasses:)
Don't mind all of the fingerprints on the palette (that is the only downside to the mirrored packaging)!

I have quite a few of the Makeup Revolution 32 shade eye shadow palettes, and I think that they are amazing considering that they cost only £8.00. This palette has to be my favourite so far because the shades are right up my street!

As I mentioned earlier, you do get 32 shades in this palette. That roughly works out as 25p per shade. Bargain! All of the shades are very pigmented and they all blend out really well; just as all MUR eye shadows do. My favourite shades so far in the palette are Return, Regeneration, Reactivate, Triumph, Recharge, The, On and Believing.

I am now going to end this post with swatches of all the shades in this palette; where you can see just how pigmented all of the shades are.
Row one (L-R): Resurrection, Rebirth, Contact, Revival, Renewal, Return, Restore & Past

Row two (L-R): New Birth, Revitalise, Recovery, Regeneration, Reawaken, New Dawn, Reactivate & Comeback

Row three (L-R): Reappear, Resurgence, Triumph, Back, Reincarnation, Time, Recharge & Reanimation

Row four (L-R): The, Makeup, Story, Based, On, Believing, In & The Renaissance

Will you be trying this palette out?! 


Until next time, 

Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik