Sunday, 10 September 2017

Brand Focus: LA Girl | My Favourite Products From LA Girl

Hello everyone!

LA Girl has been a brand which I have discovered this year. They launched their products on Beauty Bay which has made them very regularly available for beauty lovers just like me. I have mentioned their products in a number of my blog posts as I have really enjoyed using them over the past couple of months, and today I am going to be rounding up all of my faves:)

LA Girl Pro Prep HD Smoothing Face Primer:
When it comes to primer I have used the Benefit Porefessional for the LONGEST time ever. It's not that often that I change my primer because I know that the Benefit one works well for me, but I started using the LA Girl Pro Prep HD Smoothing Face Primer a few weeks ago and I have been really pleasantly surprised by it. The texture is very similar to the Porefessional, except this one is not tinted, and smooths out the face just as the Benefit primer does. The only downside to this product is that the tube is very small compared to other primers, but you don't need to use that much of it to get a smooth base for your makeup. I will definitely repurchase this as it's a great drugstore version of the Porefessional.  

LA Girl Pro Coverage HD Foundation:
I have mentioned this foundation quite a lot since purchasing it, and I even did a full blog post on it which you can read here. I was impressed with this foundation as it has a really dewy glowy finish, and it also offers a lovely coverage, but the one thing I didn't like was the shades. I purchased Fair and this was very dark and orange on my skin. It's not a huge problem as I do just mix this with a white foundation and it thickens up the formula at the same time, but it is a shame that the shade didn't match me in the first place. 

LA Girl HD Pro Concealer:
I have heard amazing things about this concealer for such a long time and I recently purchased the shade Porcelain on Beauty Bay. For £5 you definitely can't go wrong with this concealer as it offers a great coverage. I love using Porcelain under the eyes and anywhere on my face where I want to brighten. The concealer is really thin in texture which makes it super easy to blend out. I will definitely purchase more shades of this concealer as I love it a lot!

LA Girl Pro Face HD Matte Pressed Powder:
The final product from the LA Girl Pro range that I am going to be talking about today is the Pro Face powder. This powder is definitely going to live in my handbag as it is perfect for touching up makeup on the go. The powder is really lightweight and it does a great job mattifying my skin, especially the forehead and nose areas which I tend to get most oily. The powder also comes with a sponge and mirror underneath the actual product, and that is why I think it's great for on the go use. 

LA Girl Super Mega Mascara:
I mentioned this mascara in one of my Currently Loving blog posts as I was, and still am, really impressed with it. Like I said in that post, the mascara is advertised to give really dramatic lashes. I definitely don't think it adds tons and tons of volume and length to my lashes, but I like it because it is one of my more 'natural' volumising and lengthening mascaras. 

Those are all of my favourite products from LA Girl! Have you tried any LA Girl products before?


Until next time,
Emily xo
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik