Sunday, 17 September 2017

Currently Loving #9

Hello everyone!

I am really impressed that this is actually my 9th 'currently loving' blog post! I honestly thought after the first one or two I would forget to ever do another one. I have had so much time to spare recently so I have just been trying my best to find new amazing products to share on here, and that is why I have done three 'currently loving' posts in the past three months or so.

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 15 Sun Lotion:
I came back from a week in Fuerteventura a few weeks ago, and I shared in this post that I was going to be taking a Hawaiian Tropic sun cream along with me. I had never tried the sun cream before then but I am pleased to report that I absolutely loved using it. I used up the full tube when I was away but I will definitely be repurchasing it for when I next go on holiday. My skin is so tanned and glowy at the moment, and I can guarantee that it wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for the sun cream. 

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner:
Another favourite from my holiday is the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner. I took a few miniature bottles of these away with me and my hair has never felt softer. I am definitely going to consider purchasing the full sized versions of these because not only do they leave my hair feeling super soft, they also make my hair feel clean but not to the point where it feels really stripped and undernourished.

Sleek Face Form Trio in Light:
This product is by no means a new product, in fact I have had it in my collection for a good few years now, but I recently rediscovered it when I went on holiday. I took this with me on holiday as it is very compact and includes a blush, highlight and contour/bronzer shade. I hadn't used this trio for a long time but I thought that my holiday would be the perfect chance to get some more use out of it, and I have definitely fallen back in love with it! The highlighter is very pigmented and blinding on the cheek bones, and that is definitely the number one reason why I love this so much:) 


LA Girl HD Concealer in Porcelain:
After being so pleasantly surprised by the LA Girl HD Pro Coverage Foundation (despite the horrible shade range!) I wanted to try some more of their products. The concealers are probably one of the most raved about products from LA Girl, and I couldn't carry on any longer without trying them! The shade I bought is Porcelain, and is the perfect shade for under the eyes and anywhere on the face that I want to highlight. As for the formula, it is really blendable and works great under the eyes as it isn't thick or heavy looking. 

Makeup Geek Highlighter in Midnight Sun:
I have had this Makeup Geek highlighter on my wish list for a long time now, so I was undoubtedly excited to try it out. Obviously I am very impressed with this highlighter as I am featuring it in this post! Midnight Sun is a gorgeous pigmented light gold shade. This highlight is the type of shade that I would normally go for, as I like to play it safe when it comes to highlight, and it has quickly landed a place in my top 3 highlighters. This shade can be built up to look very intense or it can also be lightly dusted on the cheekbones for a nice glow, but either way the pigmentation and formula is amazing. I couldn't believe just how buttery the formula is, and this allows for a very easy application. I already have my eyes on a few more shades! 



P.S. If you are wondering why the highlighter pan looks weird; the highlighter arrived broken so I had to repress it back into the pan!!

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin:
Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks are definitely my favourite lipsticks of all time. Celebrity Skin is the most recent addition to my makeup collection and again, it is a basic nude shade that I pretty much wear everyday. I seem to stick to one liquid lipstick at a time until it runs out and I was using Daddy, which was a collaboration with Manny MUA, but my tube is very nearly empty. This is definitely a liquid lipstick that I will be continually repurchasing because it is my ideal shade and ticks all of the boxes for me personally. 


RCMA No Colour Loose Powder:
I have heard the RCMA No Colour loose powder being raved about for such a long time now, and I just couldn't resist purchasing a bottle to see what it was all about. I couldn't believe that the powder was only £13 for the amount of product you get! The powder is very finely milled and lightweight, and it makes my skin look so smooth. I like to use it with a damp beauty blender so that it doesn't just fall of my makeup sponge before it actually gets applied to my face. I think that this is very comparable to the Kat Von D Lock It Loose Setting Powder but the RCMA powder is definitely a lot more affordable. I can definitely see myself re purchasing this in the future.

History Is All You Left Me:
In my 'Holiday Reading Picks' blog post I mentioned that I would be reading History Is All You Left Me when I went on holiday. I am pleased to report that I loved this book and I actually finished it in one day! I loved how the whole story was put together and alternated between history and present time. I am not going to be giving away any spoilers but if you want a good read then definitely keep this book in mind. 

That is everything I have been loving recently! What are your favourite products at the moment?


Until next time,
Emily xo 
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik