Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Products That Will Make Your Teeth Sparkle!*

Hello everyone!

I have never tried teeth whitening products before so when I was contacted by Janina Ultra White I must admit that I was a little apprehensive. I have heard reviews about a lot of different teeth whitening products but I have always questioned whether they're truly worth the money or not.

I have been using these products for over 3 weeks now so I am pretty well informed on how they perform.

The Activated Charcoal Toothpaste retails for £10.95 and the Whitening Charcoal Powder retails for £13.00. Compared to some other teeth whitening products, I think that these are quite affordable for the average person. And you really don't need to use a lot of product so both products are going to last you a little while.


The toothpaste is great for everyday use as it's very refreshing and leaves both my teeth and mouth feeling really clean. I have definitely noticed that my teeth are a lot whiter since starting to use this toothpaste twice daily.

I think it is definitely acceptable if you want to stop there and just use the toothpaste. But, Janina also offer a powder which is also for stain removal. I like to use this powder every other day. It can be quite messy so I definitely recommend using this over a sink, but it does make all of the difference in terms of teeth whitening.

Overall, both products work hand in hand to make your teeth look really sparkly clean. I have definitely noticed my teeth are a lot whiter since I started using these products, and I will definitely continue using these on a daily basis!

Janina Ultra White products have recently launched in Boots and you can also purchase them from Superdrug.

Have you ever tried any teeth whitening products before? What did you think of them?

Shop this post: Janina Ultra White Activated Charcoal Toothpaste (£11.50) // Janina Ultra White Whitening Charcoal Powder (£13.00)

Until next time,
Emily xo 

*The products featured in this post were sent to me for review, but all opinions are my own!
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik