Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blood Sugar Palette | Review & Swatches

Hello everyone!

This gorgeous palette recently entered my life when it was restocked on Beauty Bay- thank goodness! I had been wanting this for the LONGEST time but it always sells out immediately; I guess I had a stroke of luck this time:)


There are some nude shades in this palette but most of them are colourful reds and purples; something I would never used to dream of using, until now. I have experimented so much with different colours since getting this palette and created so many beautiful looks.

The formula of these shadows are like no other- they're really creamy and blend out absolutely amazingly and easily. They are definitely some of the most pigmented shadows I've ever used before.

Just look at these swatches of my favourite shades!
Bottom to top: Donor, Candy Floss, Cavity, Blood Sugar & Extraction 

All in all I am completely in love with this palette! Do you own it? If not you're really missing out!

Shop this post: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blood Sugar Palette (£46.00)

Until next time,

Comments