Project Pan #1 | 2019

Hello everyone!

I have been meaning to do Project Pan for a few years now as I do own quite a lot of beauty products which I have had for a long time but don't seem to be getting used. I have put together a collection of products which I am aiming to finish before 2019 is up, so let's have a look at the contenders...


The first product I am aiming to use up is the Zoella Snow Scoop Bubble Bath. I have had this since Christmas 2017 but it is still smelling just as good as it did when I first opened it. This definitely will not be difficult to use up as there is a very minimal amount left. My bet is this will definitely be finished by my next update.


I have a few fragrances that I want to use up this year because I seem to get into the habit of opening fragrances, using them for a few weeks and then forgetting about them or moving on to something else. The first fragrance I want to finish this year is the Zoella Botanic'Eau body mist as I have had a third of the bottle left for quite a few months now. I am also aiming to finish up one of my bottles of Shawn Mendes Signature 1 as I have about a third of it left too. This is one of my favourite perfumes of all time but I do have a few bottles of it. I think these are the products I might struggle with the most but I'm putting every effort in them because I'm determined to at least use up one of them. 




There are a couple of makeup bits that have been in my collection for a long time now and I just can't seem to shift them from my collection. I go through plenty foundations but one I have been halfway through for a while now is the Milani Conceal & Perfect 2 in 1 foundation. I think the reason I don't reach for this one any more is because it's in the shade 00A which is far too light for me. I could maybe use this as a heavy duty concealer, because it does offer great coverage, or just use it as normal and wear a bit extra bronzer. I have no idea why I bought such a light shade because I've used a darker one in the past which was perfect for me; it's just got to go!

A makeup product which is an absolute necessity in my everyday makeup routine is the Kat Von D Shade & Light contour palette. I do not go a day without this and my favourite shade is almost gone from the palette. I would like to use up all of the other shades before purchasing another one so in the next year I am going to be using the rest of the shades up. This one will not be hard considering I use the palette every single day.

I used to use the NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer religiously however I have stuck to liquid concealers for the past year. That means that this concealer is quite old but it seems to be absolutely fine so that is another product that needs using up before it goes off. There isn't a lot of product in the pot and I remember just how much I used to love this, so this should be another easy one to finish. This concealer is very comparable to the Benefit Boi-ing concealer but at a fraction of the price. 

The one product which never fails to completely remove my makeup is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel. This is amazing as it does not leave a trace of makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes as much as some makeup removers can. For some reason I have a few bottles of this open so I want to use up a few of them to clear some space in my skincare drawer. I highly recommend this as it's really affordable and does just as good a job as some high end cleansers. 

So those are the products I'm going to especially try hard to use up this year. I hope I can do it! Are you doing Project Pan this year? 


Until next time,
Emily xo

Comments