Eye Shadow Palettes EVERYONE Should Own

Hello everyone!

Eye shadows have just got to be up there in my ultimate favourite makeup products; I just love how creative you can be with them. I have some cult favourites which I think everyone should have in their lives, and I will be letting you all in on the secret today!

You will definitely notice a trend in this post- I am an absolute sucker for warm toned eye shadows!

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blood Sugar
This palette has got to be up there in my ultimate faves- just look at it! This is everything I could ever ask for in a makeup palette as there is not a single shade that I wouldn't, or don't, use. The shadows are really creamy and are so easy to use- but what else would you expect from Jeffree Star Cosmetics?! If you love warm toned shadows but want something a bit different then you need to get your hands on this palette because those reds are STUNNING, and I have never ever seen those shades anywhere else before!

(Left to right: Blood Sugar, Prick, Cavity & Donor)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam
It took me such a long time to actually try ABH eye shadows but they have been raved about for such a long time and I knew I couldn't go on much longer not knowing how I would get on with them. I definitely think that the Soft Glam palette was the perfect first palette to try from ABH and it will not be the last either. The shades are just what I like for everyday wear. They are a little on the powdery side and therefore there is a little bit of fall out, however this just means they blend out the best. 

(Left to right: Mulberry, Bronze, Sultry & Rose Pink)

Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy
This palette really converted me to wearing more colourful shades on a daily basis; including purples and burgundies. I have had this palette for such a long time but I still use it regularly. It has just the right amount of shades to create lots of different looks whilst still being travel friendly as it's very slim and compact. Kylie's shadows are the most pigmented ones I've tried and this really was the beginning of the burgundy love for me. 

(Left to right: New York, Dubai, Burgundy & LA)

Urban Decay Born To Run
I actually picked this up in the airport on holiday as it was significantly cheaper than buying it in the likes of Debenhams or House Of Fraser. I had had this on my wish list ever since it came out as the shades just screamed 'ME!'. I used this every evening on holiday as it has the perfect mix of neutral shades and glam shades, so I'm definitely pleased I picked it up when I did.

(Left to right: Wildheart, Wanderlust, Guilt Trip & Hell Ride)

Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Ring The Alarm
Warm toned shadows is what I like best and this palette reminds me so much of my beloved Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy Palette. Again, I love that this is full of burgundies because those are the shades that are easiest to incorporate into everyday looks whilst not being too bright and daring at thesame time. There is great pigmentation with the mattes which are usually the least pigmented shades in a palette, plus those shimmers are perfection.

(Left to right: Alert, Bomb Ass, Boom & Lolli)

Too Faced Sweet Peach
This palette is just so versatile and has been a favourite in my collection for almost 2 years now. I love the shimmers in this palette as they're so pigmented. You wouldn't believe the amazing looks you can create with this palette- don't be fooled by the neutrals! The delicious peach scent gets me every time too haha. 


(Left to right: Delectable, Bellini, Just Peachy & Luscious)

I hope that you have gained some palette inspiration from this post! Do you own any of these? If not you're really missing out!

P.S. I totally would have included the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette in this as it's the ultimate neutral palette but they don't sell it anymore:( 


Until next time,
Emily xo

Comments

  1. Such a great selection of palettes! I love soft glam, all of the shades are so gorgeous. Sweet Peach is fab too xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will forever remain in my fave palettes!

      Emily xo

      Delete
  2. I literally want all of these, they are all soo pretty! RIP Naked Palette
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have enough eye shadow palettes- treat yourself! I know, sooo sad!

      Emily xo

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the ABH Soft Glam Palette. It's so pretty and looks amazing on the eyes xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft Glam is my holy grail! Also love the Sweet Peach :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both Holy Grails of mine:)

      Emily xo

      Delete
  5. Dear lord these look awesome! I'm also more for warm tones so I recently got myself 3 palettes (I don't need them all of course...). I don't have any of these, but they look great and I love the shimmers in all of these.
    I would like to have James Charles palette now as I could use some more colors because all I own are neutral...

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram - personal blog Beehive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never own too many palettes! I actually just purchased the James Charles palette- it's stunning!

      Emily xo

      Delete

Post a Comment