I'm Back!

Hello everyone!

Now doesn't this feel strange. I haven't sat down and wrote a post in a good two months. You may, or may not, be wondering what I have been up to during this time so I thought it would be a good idea to do a little post updating you all.

The main reason I haven't been blogging is because I've been focusing on my exams. I had quite a few exams in March and April therefore I wanted to dedicate all of my time to revising and preparing for these, especially as this is my last year in college and I will be moving onto uni in September.

I'm glad to say I did do very well in those exams and I also found out in April that I got accepted into uni - how excite!

As well as all of that time spent studying I have also fit in quite a few tattoos which I will, of course, be dedicating a whole post to but if you want some sneak peaks then check out my Instagram.

In terms of my blog I'm not going to be sticking to any schedules because my life is still crazy busy but I will try my best to post at least once a week. I also don't really have too many post ideas at the moment so I would love to hear your suggestions!

So, that's what has been happening in my life lately and I hope that it explains my absence! I'm definitely thinking of making these life update posts a more regular thing so let me know if you would like to see them.

Until next time,
Emily xo 

Comments

  1. Congrats on your exams, I knew you'd do well! Girl your tattoo addiction haha. Post whenever you can hun, we're just happy you are back blogging!
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! The tattoo addiction is real haha:)

      Emily xo

      Delete

Post a Comment